North Bay Island Trip
Join us for a tour to one of the must visit places in Andamans - The North Bay Island. The journey to the North Bay Island starts from Aberdeen jetty (Andaman Water Sports Complex) by boarding on a wooden boat vessel.
North Bay Beach (Coral Island)
This island is home to the iconic light house which is depicted on every 20 rupees Indian currency note. In North Bay beach you can indulge in snorkelling around its vibrant coral reefs. The coral reefs at North Bay are spread over a large area. While you snorkel through the pristine water you can spot a wide variety of marine life waltzing around the coral reef. If you are not up for snorkelling then walk on the sea bed in sea walking which started recently in North Bay.
At the end of the day, returns to the hotel / airport for end of the tour.
- Enjoy a open boat ride to North Bay Island
- North Bay also called Coral Island is a great place for snorkeling
- Pick-up from Hotel and transfer to Aberdeen jetty
- Board wooden boat to start the journey to the island tour
- Visit North Bay Island (the place printed behind a 20 rupees Indian currency note), which is rich in marine and aquatic wealth
- You can indulge in water sports here (not included)
- After Spending about 2 Hours we return to Port Balir and you are dropped back to Hotel
- Pick up and drop from Hotel in Private AC Car
- Boat tickets to North Bay Island
- Entry tickets to North Bay Island
- All Logistic Support to & fro
- Guided approach
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 890 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.