Kurinjal Peak Trek
A lesser know peak in the Kudremukh National Park area, Kurinjal Peak trek is considered to be one of the best treks in the Western Ghats region by the trekkers who've explored it.
- Trek to one of the best treks in the Western Ghats.
- Trek to the peak which is located in the Kudremukh National Park.
- Experience the lush green forests, wilderness & peaks
Kurinjal is a mountain and name of a peak located in Chikkamagaluru district, in Karnataka, India. It is also the name of a small hill station cum mining town situated near the mountain. Taking the Kurinjal Peak trek is bound to remain in your mind for a long, long time. The Western Ghats is one of the thirty-four hotspots identified for biodiversity conservation in the world. Kudremukh National Park comes under the Global Tiger Conservation Priority-I, under the format developed jointly by the Wildlife Conservation Society and World Wide Fund USA.
Day 1: Start from Bangalore
- Start an overnight journey from Bangalore in a group bus.
- All the trekkers need to report at the following point for their pick-up (choose as per your convenience):
- 9:00 pm - Koramangala BDA complex
- 9:30 pm - Indiranagar Metro Station
- 10:00 pm: Manyatha Tech Park
- 10:30 pm: Gorguntepalya Metro Station/ Hebbal
Day 2: Trekking day
- We are expected to reach the Mullodi by 5:30 am (approximately) and it's a 6 km drive in a jeep to the base camp.
- Get freshen up and have freshly cooked breakfast at the base camp.
- After the breakfast, we start the trek, packed lunch will be given to every member.
- It's a 7 km trek one-way, mostly gradual ascent. Last 1 km of the trek is a little steep ascent but also offers some amazing views of the Kudremukh National Park.
- We are expected to reach the Kurinjal peak by 2:00 pm.
- At the peal, we'll take a halt for some rest and have our lunch with some amazing views.
- Post lunch, spend more time to explore the area and enjoy the breathtaking views.
- By 3:30 pm, we begin our descent back to the base camp.
- We are expected to reach the base camp by 7:00 pm, in time for some well deserving dinner.
- Freshen-up and enjoy the dinner at a beautiful location away from any city disturbances.
- Overnight stay in the tents at the base camp.
Day 3: Return journey to Bangalore
- We will have breakfast from the basecamp & bid farewell to the place by 9:00 am.
- We will visit Somavathi river falls on the way.
- We are expected to reach Bangalore limits by 8:00 pm.
- The drop points for trekker will be the same as the pick-up points on day-1.
- Transportation in a shared vehicle.
- Tented accommodation at triple sharing basis.
- 2 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Jeep transport.
- Forest department permits.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
₹ 3700 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.