Bat Island Boat Trip and Snorkeling
Enjoy a great afternoon with your friends while doing some exciting activities like fishing and snorkeling which will be followed by a buffet lunch with a wide variety of local cuisine to put off your appetite at Bat Island.
- Sail towards the Bat Island, also called Pequeno Island, where we provide you with fishing lines and Snorkels to check out the Crystal clear water
- The sea around the Bat Island is perfect for snorkeling.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city at Bat Island
- We take you towards a secluded beach of Bat Island where you will have a hot Bar-B-Q’ue lunch
Sail towards the Bat Island, where you can start fishing or put on your Snorkelling gear to explore the corals. We will take you towards a secluded beach of the Bat Island where you will have a hot BBQ lunch prepared for you with the catch of the day. After a great afternoon of swimming, beach volleyball, and other beach games we will return to Dona Paula from Bat Island with an exhausted body, refreshed mind, and memories which will stay with you forever
During the Bat Island Boat trip you will be provided with Beer, Soft drink, Mineral water, Snacks, Buffet Lunch (Salad, Veg. Fried Rice, Dal Fry, Barbeque Fish & Chicken and Fruits). The activity starts from North Goa Coco Beach at 8:30 am and ends at Coco Beach by 3:30pm
- The guests are requested to report to the jetty and we meet our guide here and board the boat to Bat island.
- Proceed towards Bat Island and the guests are provided with snacks and drinks on board.
- During the tour, see popular landmarks like The Millionaire’s Palace, Aguada Jail and other such attractions. Spotting sea Dolphins is also a possibility.
- In the middle of the ocean, we anchor the boat for fishing (Goan traditional fishing kit provided)
- Snorkel to see under-water sea life, non-swimmers can also enjoy the snorkeling.
- We reach the Bat island and go for swimming or fishing.
- Enjoy the fresh and hot delicious lunch on the beach
- We will board the boat and reach back to the jetty by 3:00 pm.
- Boat ride
- Snorkeling with kit and gear
- Dolphin sighting
- Unlimited beer and soft drink
- Mineral water
- Snacks on the boat (bread and samosas)
- Veg & Non- Veg lunch and Barbeque (Salad, Veg. Fried Rice, Dal Fry, Barbeque Fish & Chicken and Fruits)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1550 Per Person