South Goa Sightseeing Tour by Air-Conditioned Bus
Explore a few of the most attractive tourist destinations of south Goa by taking this 10 hours long Go sightseeing tour via air-conditioned bus. It has a lot of places to visit and know about the existence of the city. Just wow! every time you head on to a new place and embrace its beauty.
Explore the beautiful old churches & mesmerising beaches
Sightseeing tour in an air-conditioned bus
Visit Mangeshi temple
It is one of the best Goa sightseeing packages by bus. It not only lets you travel along the tourists attractions in Goa, but also to admire and learn about the history and present scenario of different places. A budget-friendly means to cross of all the destinations in south Goa from your bucket list. So, don’t wait for anything else, and check out the details for bookings and let the fun begin!
- The guests are expected to report at any of these locations like Candolim, Baga, Calangute, Arpora, Sinquerim or Panjim Bus stand by 9:00 am (exact reporting address would be coordinated after the booking)
- The guests are taken on a sightseeing tour. Below are the places covered;
- Guests are dropped back to the starting location by 6:00 pm (approximate)
- Places Covered in this tour are:
Take a stroll through south Goa’s most popular beach. You will also get to see the Samadi of Goa’s First Chief Minster Late Dayanand Bandodkar.
Visit the famous statue of Dona Paula. From the highest point, you can see the confluence of river Zuari and Mandovi with the Arabian Sea.
Old Goa Churches
Born Jesus Basilica wherein lies the remains of St. Francis Xavier SE Cathedral Churches the Largest of its kind in the east
Se Catedral Church
The Sé Catedral de Santa Catarina, known as Se Cathedral, is the cathedral of the Latin Rite Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Goa and Daman and the seat of the Patriarch of the East Indies. It is located in Old Goa
Visit the 400-year-old Mangeshi temple, one of the most beautiful and largest temples in Goa at Ponda Taluka.
This Private temple complex belonging to the GSB community. 33 km from Panaji at the foothill of Kavalem village in Ponda Taluka
Sunset River Cruise – Cruise down the River Mandovi. Enjoy the traditional Goan & Portuguese dances performed on board and dance to the tune of some scintillating music.
- Pick-up from North Goa (Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Panjim Bus Stand & Nerul Area)
- Pick up and drop in an air-conditioned shared bus
- Tour as per the itinerary
- Shared vehicle
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Pick-up & drop would depend upon the exact location of guest in North Goa. Few places may not be accessible by bus, which are in interiors. Hence the nearest pick up-drop point will be communicated to you a day before.
- Always wear a hat/cap when you are outdoors.
- Sunscreen is a must.
- Carry mineral water; make certain you buy it from a genuine dealer. Drink often.
- Venture into the sea ONLY if you are a good swimmer, and only at beaches manned by lifeguards. Drinking and swimming is more dangerous than drinking and driving.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Pick up would be from any of these areas: Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Panjim Bus Stand & Nerul Area.
- The local operator will contact you to coordinate the exact pick up location
₹ 499 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.