Coral Safari Semi Submarine at North Bay Island
Witness the rich marine life of Andamans in a semi-submarine boat big enough to accommodate up to 100 people. Report at North Bay Island and experience the beauty of nature.
- Experience the underwater world from a special semi-submarine.
- Completely safe do for children.
- Enjoy a half an hour immersive boat journey in North Bay.
The famous “semi-submarine” is a boat with a 100-person capacity underwater cabin cordoned off with huge glass windows that are strategically placed at 45⁰ angles for the optimum view. The entire safari lasts approximately two hours and allows travellers to get intimate with what lies below that shimmering blue water’s surface without getting wet.
Surrounded by turquoise coloured water in which the mesmerizing sea creatures swim around you, this is the perfect way to embrace the magnificent sea life without breaking a sweat. People of any age can comfortably enter and exit the vessel.
- You are requested to report at the Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex (RGWSC), Northbay Island at the time slots (8:30 AM/ 9:00 AM/9:30 AM/10:00 AM/10:30 AM) selected while booking.
- Board the semi-submarine at the North Bay Island and occupy the seat as per availability (Available at first come first serve basis).
- On the ride, you would see amazing views of the underwater life in the clear waters of the Andamans.
- After the half-hour tour, the journey ends at Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2130 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.