Coral Safari in Semi Submarine at North Bay Island
Witness the rich marine life of Andamans in a semi-submarine boat big enough to accommodate up to 100 people.
- Experience the underwater world from a special semi-submarine
- Completely safe do for children
- Enjoy a 1.5-hour immersive boat journey from North Bay to Phoenix Jetty in Port Blair
The famous “semi-submarine” is a boat with a 100-person capacity underwater cabin cordoned off with huge glass windows that are strategically placed at 45⁰ angles for the optimum view. The entire safari lasts approximately two hours and allows travellers to get intimate with what lies below that shimmering blue water’s surface without getting wet.
Surrounded by turquoise coloured water in which the mesmerizing sea creatures swim around you, this is the perfect way to embrace the magnificent sea life without breaking a sweat.
People of any age can comfortably enter and exit the vessel.
- The guests are required to report at the North Bay Island at the given time slot (selected while booking).
- Board the semi-submarine at the North Bay Island and occupy the seat as per availability (Available at first come first serve basis).
- On the ride, the guest would see amazing views of the underwater life in the clear waters of the Andamans.
- After 1.5 hours, the journey ends at Phoenix Jetty in Port Blair.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments