Luxury: 6 Day Signature Andaman
Welcome to the Tropical Paradise of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Visit the top spots of the region with us. We will take you on an epic journey with us and visit Havelock Island, Neil Island, Chidiya Tapu, Ross Island, North Bay Island and Viper Island. You will also enjoy free scuba diving at the Elephanta beach along with a HD video to take away your sweet memories.
- Free scuba diving package for all for 45-50 minutes at Havelock Island at Elephanta Beach, which includes free 12-15 minutes of HD DVD quality video coverage of yours with 20-25 HD photographs of your moments spent under water all absolutely free and complimentary on the entire package only, also includes free guides & assistance under water for non-swimmers, all safety & diving equipment’s will be provided with professional guidance & 15 minutes of safety demonstrations and under water tutorials will also be provided and this is certified by PADI, SSI & NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC. Also, a certificate of participation will be awarded to the travelers with free and complimentary Snorkeling activity added to it.
- Pick Up from Airport And Drop To Hotel / Resort Accommodation.
- Our representative will receive and escort you to the hotel with assistance at every check point and guide.
- According towards complimentary welcome & check in
- Carbyn’s Cove Beach + Cellular Jail Light & Sound Show
- Quick fresh up and then prepare towards Carbyn’ cove beach (6 kms. From airport- first beach in city limits) and then cellular jail in the evening to get a guided tour of the freedom saga of India, The famous Kalapaani, Cellular jail is now a national memorial and all the remains of the freedom fighters are still in the display so that the coming generation witnesses the hard work of the past times to set India free from the foreign colonial rule and followed by a sound and light show that actually makes true the past relics of the freedom movement in the form of visual and dramatic show of how the past times were in Andamans and India too during the British regime and then back to hotel for a night halt.
DAY 2: Neil Island Tour (1 Night Stay)
(26 kms by sea on State Highway 04 waterways from Port Blair & 2.5 Kms from Havelock Island by SH-04)
- After breakfast in the leisure morning, proceed to Phoenix Bay Jetty, to board private cruise / boat catamaran for Neil Island, upon being received by our tour associate at Neil Jetty, with a quick rest and some energy for the tummy, we quickly proceed towards the Neil Kendra, which is nothing but the main administrative and business, art, culture & myth logically interactive place of Neil Island, as Neil is rightly known as the “VEGETABLE BASKET OF ANDAMAN”; you can feel the freshness of vegetables or fruits there. After this the convoy will straight away take you to some more three beaches namely the Bharatpur Beach, which has its own beauty of calmness and surround sound of the waves penetrating the blue coastal marina of the place.
- Hopping up to next beach place, The Laxmanpur Beach-I & The Laxmanpur Beach-II, truly vibrant and viscous, the former is famous for a naturally made rock bridge which is also locally given a pet name as “HOWRAH BRIDGE” by the civilians upon its structure, while the latter is also a cool and quite beach, clean, surrounded by wild palms and coconuts with isolated inhabitation. Neil is a very less density area than Havelock as contrast. This will end the journey at this Island and we again by evening, we would return to the suggested resort for overnight stay. Next day very early morning prepare yourself for the famous Sitapur beach sunrise scene before boarding the cruise to Havelock Island.
DAY 3: Havelock Island Tour (1 Night Stay)
(50 kms by sea on State Highway 04 waterways)
- From hotel after breakfast, depart in the morning, depart for jetty / port, towards Havelock Island through high speed boats / catamarans / cruises; quickly check-in to the suggested property with meets and greets and then make a mind set to visit Radhanagar Beach (Asia’s Ranked No.1 best and tidiest beach Of India.) AND Kalaphattar Beach, if you wish to have, a nice sightseeing and a walk to nearby good places in the same vicinity and have fun with a daylong tour which ends at the vivacious sun ray crowned hills on the opposite side of the Indian ocean.
- It has a very nice scenic beauty of silvery white sand and the blue back waters with sun glade and lush vegetation makes the entire scene mesmerizing, and then ending the tour for overnight stay at the suggested resort at Havelock Island. Next day, the very morning proceed towards Elephanta beach in a charter boat which is nearly 1.8 kms away from Havelock Main Island, on the way before to the backwaters of Phuket, Thailand. The place is well known for its marine wealth and blue waters best experience of scuba diving can be taken here, very ideal for dives & underwater photography, as you then proceed for scuba diving as included in the pack, which the guides help you to accomplish, flow on the extravaganza of the aquatic beauty of Elephanta Beach island, Ranked 10th best beach of the globe, makes Andamans proud. Next, stage prepare for checkout and proceed towards Port Blair for further touring through boat / cruise as suggested in the pack for overnight stay at suggested resort here.
DAY 4: Chidyatapu + Munda Pahad Beach
- In the morning after breakfast, proceed in transit towards Port Blair through cruise and upon being received by our executive, post lunch Programme would include a visit to the mesmerizing and vivacious scenic beauty of Chidyatapu Munda Pahad beach’s sunset point that has the beautiful horizon view of the last rays of the sun touching the back waters of sea.
DAY 5: Three Island Tour (Ross Island + North Bay Island + Viper Island Combo) + Leisure Shopping
- Ross Island, North Bay Island (Coral Island) & Viper Island (Harbour Cruise). After breakfast we will proceed for a cruising towards Ross Island (Historical place).Then we move for North Bay Island (called the Coral Island) Option available for glass bottom boat, snorkeling, boat riding, scuba diving and underwater sea walk. (On special requests by guests, not included in the itinerary).
- One can witness the underwater wealth of flora and fauna of aquatic base of Andamans, which is really mesmerizing & magnanimous and Viper Island, in its name, when the governor general of British East India Co. came to the Islands for charge ship of the administration of the islands, Lt. Archibald Blair (The capital city Port Blair, gets its name from him), in this vessel named “VIPER”; ending the day with a round inside the city market to shop some best picks of yours with the glimpse of what the city expects you to keep with you when you part; so a complimentary vehicle is provided to you to shop the crowd most peacefully and also your shop is kept private.
DAY 6: Pick Up From Hotel / Resort and Drop to Airport
- A see off towards departure with memories unlimited to cherish! (According proceed and transit to departure through complimentary check out & hand off.)
- All tours, travels, services, transfers & sightseeing in a luxury private A/C SUV vehicle of Class A certified Euro-III vehicle norms for surface transfers.
- All water transfers & transits by private cruise ship Makruzz in premium class to Havelock Island & Neil Island.
- All taxes and service charges.
- All ferry, boat, cruise tickets, permits, parking, taxes, services, documentation etc. pick up / drop, meets / greets, complimentary & escorted guided tours with privacy.
- Accommodation in a private deluxe double bedded twin shared super deluxe class hotel in Port Blair and resorts respective in Neil & Havelock Islands with services & facilities as per package selected.
- All well guided & escorted tour & support with professional services and assistance at all check points.
- Includes meal plan, in AP (American plan), including for all days for all pax. With bed & breakfasts + rooms + complimentary breakfasts with both the major meals as lunch and dinner respectively.
- Free scuba diving package for all for 45-50 minutes at Havelock Island at Elephanta Beach, which includes free 12-15 minutes of HD DVD quality video coverage of yours with 20-25 HD photographs of your moments spent under water all absolutely free and complimentary on the entire package only, also includes free guides & assistance under water for non-swimmers, all safety & diving equipment’s will be provided with professional guidance & 15 minutes of safety demonstrations and under water tutorials will also be provided and this is certified by PADI, SSI & NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC. Also a certificate of participation will be awarded for the travelers with free and complimentary Snorkeling activity added to it.
- Free lunch & packed water on picnic to North Bay Island for all travelers.
- All our hospitality, love, care & service absolutely complimentary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- From confirmation up to 30 days prior to departure - 10% of the total amount payable would be charged
- Between 15 - 29 days – 50% would be refunded
- Less than 15 days prior to departure 100%.
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.