Baratang & Rangat Private Tour from Port Blair
1 Nights/2 Days
Enjoy two of the must-see places in Andamans on this 1 Night and 2 Day Trip of Rangat Island and Baratang.
A boat ride through thick mangrove forest with mangrove canopies blocking sunlight. Ride to the Lime stone caves in Baratang Island is exciting as well as thrilling. 100 km by road from Port Blair – between south and middle Andaman, Baratang islands brings forth the tropical side of the Andamans. Mangroves, birds, caves, trekking, and local tribes.Its a must visit place if you are in Andamans.
Be honoured if you could spot one of the Jarwa tribe men
Rangat Island 170 km by road from Port Blair is a large island in Middle Andaman with pristine beaches, waterfalls, and interesting nearby islands. Rangat is an eco-tourism hub and popular for Amkunj beach, Cutbert Bay a turtle nesting ground, Dhaninallah Mangrove Walk and Yerratta Mangrove Park. Dhaninallah Mangrove Nature Walk is a wooden broadwalk meandering mangrove creeks for a distance of 713 mtr and longest walkway of its kind in the country.
- Tropical Rainforest Drive
- Mangrove Boat Ride
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop
- Private AC SUV Transport
Day 1 :
- Pick-up from Port Blair Hotel early morning
- Drive to Baratang through dense forest, visit Limestone Cave, Mud Volcano.
- Proceed to Rangat
- Overnight stay at Rangat.
Day 2 :
- After Breakfast, Check-out from the hotel in Rangat
- Visit Morice Dera beach and Dhaninallah Mangrove Park
- Return to Port Blair by evening (between 4-6 PM). You are dropped at your hotel or airport.
- Accommodation in standard AC room at Hotel Priya International in Rangat. (Can be upgraded)
- AC Xylo/ Scorpio/ Tavera/ Ertiga or equivalent vehicle for sightseeing as per the above itinerary.
- Passenger ferry charges.
- Child below 05 years or equal age is complimentary.
- Boat charges for visiting Limestone Cave, Baratang.
- Daily breakfast
- Morice Dera beach and Dhaninallah Mangrove Park visit
- Accommodation in Port Blair
- Lunch or Dinner are not included in the package.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Check out time from the hotel is 8.00 AM.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Certificate with regard to claim of vehicle hire charge shall if required be issued on completion of the tour for the component of vehicle hire.
- The package tour is subject to weather conditions.
- The package rates are subject to change.
- The itinerary of the package tour is subject to change based on boat schedule and weekly off of sightseeing places.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The route to Baratang Island passes through Jarwa Tribal areas where entry is restricted and allowed only in convoys four times a day from both sides. We need to join 6am or 9am convoys while going to come be able to back on same day. To make it to convoy start point we need to leave at 3.30am or 6.30am.
51 travellers found this helpful
Yes all government on forest department permits needed for this trip are arranged by us and included in package. We would take each passenger's details from you once online booking is confirmed.
56 travellers found this helpful
Reporting/Start Point:Pick-up from Hotel in Port Blair
₹ 3550 Per Person