Fort Kochi Guided Sightseeing Tour in Private Cab
Experience the city of Kochi and visit its popular attraction on a private guided tour. Also called the "Queen of Arabian Sea", once the trading hub now attracts most of the tourists because of its colonial architecture, cultural and crafts.
- Explore the city in the comfort of a private air-conditioned cab.
- Visit the most famous attractions in the city with an expert guide for the tour.
- The tour covers the popular landmarks like the St. Francis Church, Dutch Palace, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue and more.
Cochin is a unique place, primarily because you’ll never stop to explore it. In just four hours, you might get your trip highlights. The city of Kochi is a kind of archipelago, scattered across a number of islands and promontories linked by bridges and ferry services. Kochi was a fishing village in the Kingdom of Kochi in the pre-colonial Kerala. Kochi is also known as the "Queen of Arabian Sea".
- The tour starts with the pickup of the guests from the hotel/residence in Kochi between 9:00 am till 2:00 pm (Select time slot while booking).
- As the tour begins, the guests will be taken to the famous Chinese fishing nets of Kochi. This is the traditional method of catching the fishes which are still practised in Kochi.
- During the tour, the following attractions will be covered:
- St. Francis Church, which is one of the oldest European church in India and was built in 1503.
- Dutch Cemetery, this is also believed to be the oldest in India and it was built according to Dutch architecture.
- Santa Cruz Basilica in Fort Kochi and is one among the 8 basilicas in India and is believed to be constructed by Portuguese.
- Dhobhi Khana, It’s an amazing community-based activity. It was the Dutch established the laundry station to clean the soldier uniforms.
- Drive through the local shopping streets of Fort Kochi and buy souvenirs.
- The Jain temple, which is more than a century old and is famous for mass pigeon feeding.
- The Dutch Palace, also known as Mattancherry palace which is the best example for a mixture of Kerala and colonial style of architecture.
- The Jewish Synagogue, stroll through the famous Jewish street at Mattancherry.
- Also take a visit to local traditional spice, tea, perfume, ginger warehouses and stop by for some souvenirs in the local markets.
- At the end of the tour, the guest will be dropped back to the hotel/residence.
- Transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick-up and drop to the hotel in city limits.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Entry fees to the monuments.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4450 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.