Magical Markets of Fort Kochi
Kochi's heart lies not in its monuments but in its bazaars, explore the lively markets of Kochi and learn about the city’s rich history in the Magical Kochi Markets' Tour.
- Explore the bustling markets of Fort Kochi with an experienced guide.
- Buy some spices, handicrafts from the markets.
- Also, visit the Folklore Museum of Kochi.
The markets of Kochi are vibrant with its spices, handicrafts and other exhibits. The markets in Jew town are well known for their spices, the aroma of spices drags you towards buying them. Experience famous street markets of Kochi, the bustling streets exhibit an endless variety of items, flowers, fruits, vegetables, spices, cloth, textiles, jewellery and even necessities.
- You are requested to meet your guide at Folklore Museum collections at your preferred time slots which can be 9:00 AM or 5:00 PM.
- After the meet and greet, you will have a quick briefing session on the tour and start the tour.
- The first stop would be the spice markets, the enchanting aroma of the finest ginger, cloves, cardamom, turmeric and pepper invites you towards the spice warehouses lining the street.
- Visit the century-old handicraft shops to get good handicrafts and souvenirs.
- You also visit the Folklore Museum which showcases Keralan arts and crafts.
- Walk along the streets of the Jew town which exhibits antiques, carvings and vintage collectives.
- Visit the old markets with outdoor cafes, artsy eateries among which some of them are in heritage buildings which serve local specialities.
- After the market visit, you will end the tour with some good souvenirs, spices and other items.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 840 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.