Night Walking Tour of Kochi
Kochi is a beautiful city during the day and is even more delightful at night. Come and join us on this amazing and completely offbeat experience of Kochi at night.
- Walk along the marine drive of Kochi with an expert guide.
- Visit the old churches and colleges of the city.
- Witness the ships docked in the port and their lights in reflection on the sea.
Explore and experience some of the most important places of this beautiful city that are not to be missed, including some hidden yet prominent lanes and places that we bet you can't even find on the internet. Visiting these places will truly enrich your experience of visiting the city, and if you are an observer, these mesmerizing places will definitely charm you and hold your interest throughout the tour. By the end of the tour, you will develop a great perspective of the city, its culture and you will also get some great insider tips and tricks to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- You are requested to report at Ernakulam Shiva Temple, Marine Drive by 7:00 PM in the evening.
- Meet your guide and have a quick introduction session for the walk and start the tour.
- Visit the Ernakulam Shiva temple, which is one of the major temples in Ernakulam. The diety is called Ernakulathappan which is basically Lord Shiva.
- Pass through the Gandhi statue near the temple and learn about the story behind its construction.
- Walk along the marine drive, which looks beautiful and at a farther distance you can even witness the ships docked on the port, illuminating in different colours in the night and their beautiful reflections on backwaters.
- Visit Subhash Bose park, a park near boat jetty which is a beautiful park with a great view of the sea and ships.
- Walk across the famous old colleges in the city and visit the churches of the city.
- Finally, you will visit the Kettuvallam bridge which is a pedestrian bridge, a sunset view is amazing from this point.
- Your 2-hour tour will end here with cherished memories.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Children below 5 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are not charged for the tour.
- Children aged between 5 to below 12 years will be charged half the adult price.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Ernakulam Shiva Temple, Durbar Hall Road, Marine Drive, Ernakulam.
- The local person's contact details will be shared in the booking voucher which is sent via an email.
₹ 1450 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.