Evening Walking Tour In Delhi
Delhi locally called as 'Dilli' has a rich history that can fill anyone's heart with faith and eyes with tears. Come and join to listen to interesting stories in the capital city of India.
- Walk with a trained, fun and energetic guide cum host.
- Listen to the great stories of the past, learn about the culture, history, fun facts.
- Explore the beautiful monuments, ancient & modern buildings and old streets of Delhi
Our idea of a good night has always been having a lovely meal and a proper conversation. Delhi is a beautiful city during the day, yet it is even more beautiful at night. Come and join us on this amazing and completely offbeat experience of Delhi at night. Experience the urban side of the city on this walk, visit local popular hangout places and listen to awesome stories. We will show you some of the most prominent, beautiful monuments, ancient and modern buildings and old streets in the beautiful night view of the Delhi city.
- You will report at Bengal Sahib Gurudwara by 7:00 pm & meet the professional and enthusiastic
- Admire the historical monuments in the night light.
- You will visit Bangla Sahib Gurudwara, The Cathedral of Sacred Heart, Sardar Patel Bhavan, Akashwani Bhavan, National Philatelic Museum and many other places.
- Listen to the history & culture of the above places.
- You will end the tour by 9:00 pm at Central Secretariat, Delhi
- Service of a knowledgable guide.
- Great local tips and recommendations.
- One hot beverage.
- Great conversations with stories that you can't find on the internet.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 840 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.