Udaipur Half-Day Guided Sightseeing Tour
A 5-hour guided sightseeing tour in Udaipur, a short but packed with details, explore Udaipur like a local with an experienced guide.
- Explore the places like the City Palace, Lake Pichola and its ghats, famous markets of Udaipur and many more during this tour.
- Complimentary snacks at a local's favourite spot.
- Service of an experienced guide and a well-maintained vehicle.
The first word that comes in your mind when someone talks about Rajasthan is it's Royalness; what it feels like to be royal. If you are running short on time or just come down to explore touristic destinations in and around the city, a half day city tour is the best option.
We have picked up all the spilt pieces together and created a beautiful garland of it in our Trails of Udaipur tour, an unmatched heritage experience with awesome stories to understand a city's existence, culture and lifestyle.
- The driver will pick the guests from their hotel OR residence within Udaipur city limits, at the timeslot selected while booking.
- After a quick introduction with the host cum guide, start the private guided tour.
- Experience the famous touristic destinations in a Udaipur customized based on your requirement, an unparalleled experience that helps you to check mark almost all the destinations listed below:
- The City Palace: Largest palace complex of Rajasthan on the bank of Pichola Lake.
- Gracious 18th-century built Bagore Ki Haveli
- Jagdish temple: A temple decorated with beautiful ornate carvings.
- Famous Ghats of Udaipur on Lake Pichola (Ambri Ghat, Lal Ghat and Gangaur Ghat)
- Iconic Markets of Udaipur, old lanes, winding streets etc.
- Fateh Sagar Lake, memorial of the Rajput hero Maharana Pratap
- Fateh Sagar Garden, Circuit House and Guru Gobind Singh Park
- Saheliyon Ki Bari: The gardens of the maids-of-honour.
- Gulab Bagh: Situated in the heart of Udaipur, this lake is adjacent to the Lake Pichola.
- Doodh Talai Lake: Spread over 100 acres this is the largest garden in Udaipur.
- Enjoy a lip-smacking snack at a local's favourite spot before finishing the tour.
- At the end of the 5-hour tour, the guests will be dropped at the City Palace of Udaipur.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Hotel pick up within city limits.
- Transportation in private vehicle to all the places mentioned.
- Toll and parking charges.
- Bottled drinking water.
- Light snack.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3150 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.