Guided Walking Tour of the Ghats of Varanasi
A 2-hour photography tour of the "The Spiritual Capital"- Varanasi. Visit some offbeat places in the city with a guide.
- Visit offbeat place during the tour with a local guide.
- Stroll through beautiful lanes with your camera.
- Ghats, temples and many more things to explore.
There are almost 100 ghats (places with steps leading down to the water) along the Ganges River in Varanasi. The Ghats in Varanasi symbolically represents the five diverse elements or Pancha Tattva that constitute the human body. The Ghats in Varanasi are the doorsteps of heaven by visiting these Ghats. The ghats are primarily used for bathing and puja rituals (worship), but there are two (Manikarnika and Harishchandra ghats) where cremations are solely performed. This experience is one of its kind which is designed to elevate your journey in the city of bring colours.
- All the guests are required to report at Hotel Ganges Grande at 5 pm & meet our guide.
- After a quick briefing session, we will start the tour.
- It's going to be a 2-hour tour during which you will visit Dashashwamedha ghat, Manikarnika Ghat, Ganga Arti at Rajendra Prasad Ghat and Pashupatinath temple.
- We will also be visiting Godowlia Chowk and stroll around some of the notable lanes of this ancient city.
- After 2 hours, the tour ends at Man Mandir.
- Service of a professional guide
- Entry to all the photographic destinations
- One hot beverage per guest
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 790 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.