Varanasi Heritage Photography Walk
A photography tour of 2 hours in the historical city of Varanasi which has a bundle of frames to capture in the city. Experience this tour with an expert guide.
- Visit off-beat places in Varanasi during the tour with a local guide.
- Stroll through beautiful lanes with your camera.
- A complimentary hot beverage during this tour.
Varanasi is indeed a photographer’s heaven, every photographer, amateur and professional alike, would consider Varanasi would want to go there at least once to capture one of the most colourful and lively areas of the world. Ready your cameras to capture the hues of the holy city; it’s winding streets, ancient buildings, markets, houses and friendly local people who make it all so colourful and vibrant.
- You will be meeting your tour guide at the Hotel Ganges Grand, Varanasi at 5:00 PM.
- After the meet and greet you will have a quick briefing session and then the tour starts.
- It is a 2-hour tour wherein the guide will take to you the spots which are considered to be perfect for photography.
- Dashashwamedh Ghat - a very popular ghat situated close to Vishwanath temple.
- Manikarnika Ghat - one of the holiest ghat and it is believed that dead person will get salvation if cremated here
- Ganga Aarti at Rajendra prasad Ghat. - An aarti performed by priests
- Godowlia Chowk - a colourful market
- Pashupatinath Temple - Popular temple dedicated to lord Shiva
- Lanes of Banaras/Varanasi - famous streets of Varanasi which are perfect for street photography.
- Man Mandir Walls - one of the oldest and popular spot
- After clicking photos for 2 hours, your tour will come to an end back at the Hotel Ganges Grand.
- Service of a professional guide.
- Entry to all the photographic destinations.
- One hot beverage per guest.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 800 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.