Walking Tour Of Agra Food Street
Agra is known for its ancient food culture which is still alive and a visit to Agra is incomplete without trying this finger licking food. Treat your taste buds on this awesome food walk and try the best local food in town.
- Explore rich Mughlai delicacies of Agra.
- Understand the local food culture of Agra
- Taste the street of the historic city of Agra.
Visit to Agra is incomplete if you have not tried Agra's delicious food items. A walk in the popular neighbourhoods of Agra trying a variety of dishes some of which are popular for over 100 years in Agra and make a powerful impression with local food. If one is exploring on his own, these food places which are in hidden lanes can be easily missed, so make your trip to Agra memorable with this food walk. In this food tour, you will walk through the century-old markets, sweet lanes & understand the art of sweet making. Come & join us to enjoy the delicacy of Agra.
- We will report by 12:00 pm or 6:00 pm at Shree Agarwal Chat House.
- We will meet our friendly guide & indulge in a small briefing session.
- After that, we will stroll the lanes with the oldest food shop in the city, taste variety of royal snacks that still will mesmerize you.
- You will taste the different street food, samosa, crispy, crumbly poori with aloo sabzi & chats
- Witness the preparation of the most celebrated sweets in the princely state, some delicacies that even though did not originate from Agra but still are a part of its rich cuisine for centuries.
- We will sip a cup of masala chai tea in a clay pot with unmatched views of Agra.
- We will taste different types of paan (betel leaf with areca nut) & after 2 hours we will end the tour with delicious dessert at Sadar Bazaar, Agra.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1000 Per Person