Street Food Walk at Pondicherry
In this 2-hour walking tour, taste the local delicacies of Pondicherry which enrich the culture and authenticity of the place.
- Taste the variety of authentic Pondicherry cuisine like Bonda, Medu vada etc.
- Witness the preparation of local dishes.
- Company of a local tour guide.
Pondicherry is a foodies destination and for centuries it is known for its rich and yummy food culture, we are fortunate today that this rich food culture is preserved in the form of small food joints by some thoughtful people for generations. You will taste more than 7 mouthwatering and authentic delicacies of royal Pondicherry on this food tour, if you are a food lover and enjoy experiencing a different kind of foods, then you should not miss this walking tour because trust us, you will surely regret it later. Be prepared to fill your mouth with mouth-watering delights and please bring an appetite, even though it is food tasting it is highly fulfilling for the stomach.
- You are requested to report at Indian Coffee House which is at the MG Road, Pondicherry by 12:00 PM or 6:00 PM as per the time chosen and meet the guide.
- After a meet and greet, you will have a quick briefing session on the walk and start the tour.
- Stroll the lanes with the oldest food stalls of Pondicherry.
- Taste the local foods like Samosa, Pani Puri, Bonda, Medhu Vada and variety of namkeen and sweet dishes.
- Witness the preparation of the most celebrated sweet dishes of the town.
- Sip a cup of chai in a clay pot with unmatched views of Pondicherry.
- After 2 hours, end the walk with a dessert to remember.
- Any hotel pick up and drop off.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Children below 5 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are not charged for the tour.
- Children aged between 5 to below 12 years will be charged half the adult price.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Indian Coffee House, JN Street, MG Road Area, Puducherry.
- The local person's contact details will be shared in the booking voucher which is sent via an email.
₹ 1550 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.