Explore Rishikesh On Foot
Experience authentic Rishikesh on this amazing walking tour of the old town with enthusiastic storytellers.
- Explore the town of Rishikesh with on a walking tour.
- Visit Trayambakeshwar temple, Laxman Jhula, Maharani Sri Vidyawati Kuor, Dharamraj temple and Rishikesh viewpoint.
- Spend time at Ganga beach and Ram Jhula - which is one of the famous attractions of Rishikesh.
- Listen to amusing stories of the Rishikesh, the yoga capital of the world.
Rishikesh is located in the foothills of the Himalayas in northern India. it is known as the 'Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas' and 'Yoga Capital of the World'. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, you will listen to wonderful stories about the city, its history, and people, you will learn about its vibrant culture, fun facts and must do things in the city. We will explore and experience some of the most important places of this beautiful city that are not to be missed, including some hidden yet prominent lanes and places that we bet you can't even find on the internet. Visiting these places will truly enrich your experience of visiting the city, and if you are an observer, these mesmerizing places will definitely charm you and hold your interest throughout the tour. By the end of the tour, you will develop a great perspective of the city, its culture and you will also get some great insider tips and tricks to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- The guests are expected to report at the outside of Trayambakeshwar temple by 9:00 am or 5:00 pm (as chosen) & meet the guide.
- After a quick briefing session, we will start the tour from Trayambakeshwar temple.
- We will visit Laxman Jhula, which is a suspension bridge across the holy river, Ganga.
- We also visit Maharani Sri Vidyawati Kuor, Dharamraj temple, Rishikesh viewpoint.
- We proceed further to visit a Gaushala, where people believe cows are the symbol of life, grace, abundance and sustenance.
- We visit Ganga beach, Ram Jhula - which is one of the famous attractions of Rishikesh.
- After 2 hours, we will end the tour at Shatrughan Ghat by 11;00 am or 7:00 pm
Note: In the evening tour, visitors can witness Ganga aarti.