Rishikesh and Haridwar Sightseeing Tour
In this tour, take a visit to Haridwar and Rishikesh which are considered as the spiritual cities and explore the key attractions like Laxman Jhula, Ram Jula, Har Ki Pauri and more on the private tour.
- Experience the spiritual lifestyle around Rishikesh and Haridwar.
- Visit Lakshman Jhula and Ram Jhula in Rishikesh.
- Witness the Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri and visit Daksha Mahadev temple.
Located in the foothills of the Himalayas, Rishikesh is also known as the 'Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas'. Along with Haridwar, Rishikesh will be the first in India to be given the title of "twin national heritage cities". Rishikesh is also known as the "Yoga Capital of the World", has numerous yoga centres that attract tourists.
Haridwar, an ancient city, located on the banks of the Ganges is one of the seven holiest places according to Hindu religion. The Ganges, after flowing almost 23 km from its origin, enters the Indo Gangetic plain for the first time at Haridwar. For that reason, Haridwar is also known as Gangadwára. Take a journey through this holy city to refresh your spirituality.
- The tour starts with your pick up from the hotel/residence in Rishikesh at the time selected while booking.
- During the tour you may visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Laxman Jhula is an iron suspension bridge across the river Ganges, located 5-km north-east of Rishikesh. It is one of the iconic landmarks of Rishikesh.
- Ram Jhula which is another iron suspension bridge across the Ganges, located 3-km north-east of the town Rishikesh. Like Laxman Jhula, this also an iconic landmark of Rishikesh.
- Triveni Ghat is the most revered and sacred spot in Rishikesh situated on the banks of Ganges. It is the confluence point of the three rivers, Ganges Yamuna and Saraswathi.
- Swarg Ashram was built in the memory of Swami Vishudhananda, the temple is located at Gangapur, this place is famous among foreign tourists because of its ethnic touch.
- Daksh Mahadev temple, of Haridwar and this temple, has a mythological story attached to it.
- Har Ki Pauri, a ghat where every evening we can witness Ganga aarti, a feast to the human eyes.
- After the completion of your tour, the driver will drop you back to the hotel/residence in the Rishikesh city limits.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Rishikesh city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- 10 hours and 100 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Newspapers and a water bottle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2760 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.