2-Day Agra Sightseeing Tour from Delhi
In this 2-day sightseeing tour of Agra from Delhi, visit the iconic Taj Mahal and other World Heritage Sites in Agra.
- Travel from Delhi to Agra in a comfortable chauffeur driven an air-conditioned car.
- Explore Mughal era architecture on a 2-day tour of Agra's finest monuments.
- Hassle-free travel and exploring the gems of Agra, no haggling over the fare.
Agra is an iconic city in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, famous for the mausoleum built emperor Shah Jahan for his wife which he named as the Taj Mahal. The majestic monument of Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders in the world. Dotted with historic monuments Agra is a city which one must visit to understand its rich Mughal heritage.
- In the morning, your chauffeur will pick you up from your Delhi hotel or residence.
- Your journey to Agra will be of 4 hours and upon arrival, you may visit the following suggested places:
- Taj Mahal
- Enjoy lunch at one of the famous restaurants in Agra
- Agra Fort in the heart of Agra
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped to your hotel in Agra.
- After your nice warm breakfast, the driver will pick you up from your hotel.
- First up you will visit the Fatehpur Sikri which is about an hour’s drive from Agra.
- Post lunch, you will be visiting the Sikandra - the mausoleum of Akbar.
- In the evening, you will start your journey back to Delhi and reach Delhi by 8.30 pm.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off from Delhi (NCR) residence or hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- Driver over-night stay charges
- Any monument entrance fees
- Any toll and parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Any activity charges
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Pick-up not available in Ghaziabad/Greater Noida
Pick up & drop off has to be the same location
- The sedan variant provided is Toyota Etios/Dzire/similar
- The SUV variant provided is Toyota Innova/Xylo/similar
- Pick-up available from airport/railway station
- Night charge of Rs. 250 applicable if used beyond 10:00PM.
- This is not a guided tour
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
63 travellers found this helpful
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
99 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
96 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
16 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
- Pick-up from Delhi (NCR) Residence or Hotel
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
₹ 6590 Per Vehicle