Agra Day Tour from Delhi with Taj Mahal & Fatehpur Sikri
Fancy going for a day trip near Delhi but can’t decide the place? We have just the place for you. In this day excursion of Agra from Delhi, visit the Taj Mahal. Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned chauffeur driven car and visit the World Heritage Sites such as Agra Fort, Sikandra – Akbar’s Tomb and of course the Taj Mahal.
- This trip is among the best places to visit near Delhi within 300 kilometers.
- Visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and its magnificent palaces, Fatehpur Sikri, Tomb of I'timad-Ud-Daula.
- Tour distance is 235KM and will be approximately 4 to 5 hours.
- Company of an experienced chauffeur.
Agra is an iconic city in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, famous for the mausoleum built by emperor Shah Jahan for his wife which he named as the Taj Mahal. The majestic monument of Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders in the world. Dotted with historic monuments Agra is a city that one must visit to understand its rich Mughal heritage.
- The driver will pick you up from your hotel/residence address (within the city limits) at the time selected while booking.
- The drive to Agra is approximately 235 KM and may take up to 4.5 Hours to reach from Delhi.
- During the journey you may stop for breakfast or refreshments as per your preference.
- During the tour, top attraction for Agra will be covered,
- The Taj Mahal: an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself.
- Opening timings: Taj Mahal is open everyday from 6 AM till 6:30 PM expect Fridays. Every Friday Taj Mahal is closed and only accessible in the afternoons fro Muslims to attend prayers.
- Entry charges: Rs. 50 per person (Indian national), Rs. 1100 per person (Foreign national) & no entry charges for children below 15 years of age.
- Agra Fort: a historical fort in the city of Agra, the fort remained as the main residence for the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. The last Indian rulers to have occupied the fort were the Marathas before it was captured by the British.
- Opening timings: Agra Fort is open everyday from 6 AM till 6 PM,
- Entry charges: Rs. 20 per person (Indian national), Rs. 300 per person (Foreign national), Rs. 540 for Citizens of SAARC or BIMSTEC countries & no entry charges for children below 15 years of age. Additional Rs.200 is required for visiting the main mausoleum.
- Tomb of I'timad-Ud-Daula: a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra, described as the "Jewel Box" and sometimes "Bachcha Taj" (Baby Taj Mahal). The mausoleum was commissioned by Nur Jahan, the wife of Jahangir for her father in 1622.
- Opening timings: Open everyday from 6 AM till 5:30 PM,
- Entry charges: Rs. 10 per person (Indian national), Rs. 110 per person (Foreign national) & no entry charges for children below 15 years of age.
- Fatehpur Sikri: located in the west of Agra, Fatehpur Sikri was 16th-centuary Mughal emperor. The redstone buolding cluster at it centre of the complex with Buland Darwaza gate, one of the popular structure of Fatehpur Sikri being the entrance to Jama Masjid mosque. Nearby is the marble Tomb of Salim Chishti, Diwan-E-Khas hall has a carved central pillar, Jodha Bais Palace is a mix of Hindu and Mughal styles, next to the 5-story Panch Mahal that overlooks the site.
- Opening timings: Open everyday from 6 AM till 6 PM,
- Entry charges: Rs. 35 per person (Indian national), Rs. 550 per person (Foreign national) & no entry charges for children below 15 years of age.
- Once all the places as per the itinerary has been visited, start your journey back to Delhi in the evening between 5:00 to 6:00 PM.
- You will be expected to reach back in Delhi by approximately by 10 PM.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation city tour hence the vehicle can not be used for Delhi city tour.
- All transportation using a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pickup and drop from the address within city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Usage for 550 kilometres.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6785 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.