Mathura and Vrindavan Day Tour from Agra
Take a tour of Mathura and Vrindavan on a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle and explore two of the most spiritual destinations of Northern India.
- Tour of Mathura and Vrindavan on a comfortable private cab.
- Company of an experienced chauffeur.
- Hassle-free journey right from pick up to drop off.
Mathura is a holy city in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is said that Mathura is the birthplace of Lord Krishna and is often referred to as Sri Krishna Janmabhoomi. Mathura is a city which is dotted with ghats which lie beside the holy river Ganga. It is one of the Sapta Puri, seven holiest sites for Hindus.
Vrindavan is also a holy town in Uttar Pradesh and it is believed that Sri Krishna spent his childhood here. It has a huge number of temples dedicated to the Lord and his lover, the deity Radha. It is a holy place for Vaisnavism tradition of Hinduism.
- Your tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Agra city limits at your specified time slot.
- First up you will be traveling to Mathura which is about 60 km from Agra and it would take you about one and a half hours to reach.
- Upon your arrival, you may choose to visit from the following suggested places or add a few of your own in Mathura and Vrindaban as both the places are about 20 km apart from each other:
- Sri Krishna Janmabhoomi
- Krishna Balaram Mandir
- Vishram Ghat
- Prem Mandir
- Dwarkadeesh Temple
- Kans Qila
- Potara Kund
- Raman Reti Gokul
- Radha Damodar Mandir
- Madan Mohan Mandir
- Pagal Baba Mandir
- Upon completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Agra city limits.
- Pick up and drop off from hotel/residence in Agra city limits
- Roundtrip Transportation in Private Air Conditioned vehicle
- Driver and Fuel charges
- All highway tolls, parking fees, and any interstate taxes
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3160 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.