Agra Off-beat Sightseeing Tour
No travel bucket list is complete without visiting the Taj Mahal but Agra city is much more than just the Taj. In this special sightseeing tour, we explore the lesser known hidden gems of Agra.
- Explore hidden gems of Mughal era architecture on a full-day tour of Agra's finest monuments.
- Visit the Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah, Fatehpur Sikri and many more during the tour.
- A well-experienced chauffeur to drive you around.
Agra is an iconic city in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, famous for the mausoleum built emperor Shah Jahan for his wife which he named as the Taj Mahal. The majestic monument of Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders in the world. Dotted with historic monuments Agra is a city which one must visit to understand its rich Mughal heritage.
- Your tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Agra city limits at your specified time slot.
- First stop will be at the Itmad-Ud-Daulah nicknamed as 'Baby Taj' the exquisite tomb of Mirza Ghiyas Beg, the Persian nobleman.
- After this, you will proceed to the tomb of Afzal Khan, a poet-Chini Ka Rauza. This rarely visited, exquisite piece of architecture is hidden away down a shady avenue of trees on the east bank of River Yamuna.
- Following your time at the Chini Ka Rauza, you will head to Sikandra, the mausoleum of Akbar. Akbar himself started construction of the structure which has a perfect blending of Hindu, Christian, Islamic, Buddhist, Jain themes. Take some pictures at this beautiful monument in your hour spent there. Tomb of Mariam Zamani, Sikandra can also be visited.
- After lunch (own cost), you will take an excursion to Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Visit the Palace Complex, Buland Darwaza and the Dargah of Sheikh Salim Chisti (Fatehpur Sikri).
- Post which you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Agra city limits.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Agra city limits
- Driver and fuel charges
- All highway toll charges
- Usage of vehicle for 10 hours (can be extended with extra charges)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2730 Per Vehicle