Agra Hidden Gems: Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
Agra Local Sightseeing Tour
- Visit Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah.
- Visit the 17th-century Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah
- Enjoy Fatehpur Sikri.
- Discover Buland Darwaza.
- Explore hidden gems of Mughal era architecture on a full-day tour of Agra's finest monuments
No travel bucket list is complete without visiting the Taj Mahal but Agra city is much more than just the Taj. In this special sightseeing tour we explore the lesser known hidden gems of Agra
Your first stop will be at the Itmad-ud-Daulah Nicknamed as 'Baby Taj' the exquisite tomb of Mizra Ghiyas Beg, the Persian nobleman..
After that you will proceed to the tomb of Afzal Khan, a poet - Chini Ka Rauza. This rarely visited, exquisite piece of architecture is hidden away down a shady avenue of trees on the east bank of River Yamuna.
Following your time at the Chini Ka Rauza, you will head Sikandra, the mausoleum of Akbar. Akbar himself started construction of the structure which has a perfect blending of Hindu, Christian, Islamic, Buddhist, Jain themes. Take some pictures at this beautiful monument in your hour spent there. Tomb of Mariam Zamani, Sikandra is also here
After lunch, you will take an excursion (own cost) to Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Visit the Palace Complex, Buland Darwaza and the Dargah of Sheikh Salim Chisti (Fatehpur Sikri).
Morning pick you up from your hotel in Agra and you proceed to these places
- Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah
- Chini ka Rauza
- Akbar's Tomb, Sikandra
- Tomb of Mariam Zamani, Sikandra
- Fatehpur Sikri
- All transportation using Air-Conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Agra City Limits
- Driver and fuel charges
- 8 hours & 80 Kilometers of usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any toll and parking fees
- Pick up & drop off has to be same location.
- Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly.
- 8 Hours/80 KMs of usage is included on this tour
- 8 Hour/80 KMs limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 80/Hr. and 10/KM for sedan
- 120/Hr. and 14/KM for SUV
- You can choose to skip some attractions but overall route can not be modified for this tour.
- This is not a Guided Tour
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
96 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
94 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
13 travellers found this helpful
Reporting/Start Point:Pick-up from Agra Hotel / Train Station
₹ 1890 Per Vehicle