Agra Off-beat Sightseeing Tour
Agra 8 Hours 184 people interested today
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
No travel bucket list is complete without visiting the Taj Mahal but Agra city is much more than just the Taj. In this special sightseeing tour, we explore the lesser known hidden gems of Agra.
- Explore hidden gems of Mughal era architecture on a full-day tour of Agra's finest monuments.
- Visit the Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah, Fatehpur Sikri and many more during the tour.
- A well-experienced chauffeur to drive you around.
Agra is an iconic city in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, famous for the mausoleum built emperor Shah Jahan for his wife which he named as the Taj Mahal. The majestic monument of Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders in the world. Dotted with historic monuments Agra is a city which one must visit to understand its rich Mughal heritage.
- Your tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Agra city limits at your specified time slot.
- First stop will be at the Itmad-Ud-Daulah nicknamed as 'Baby Taj' the exquisite tomb of Mirza Ghiyas Beg, the Persian nobleman.
- After this, you will proceed to the tomb of Afzal Khan, a poet-Chini Ka Rauza. This rarely visited, exquisite piece of architecture is hidden away down a shady avenue of trees on the east bank of River Yamuna.
- Following your time at the Chini Ka Rauza, you will head to Sikandra, the mausoleum of Akbar. Akbar himself started construction of the structure which has a perfect blending of Hindu, Christian, Islamic, Buddhist, Jain themes. Take some pictures at this beautiful monument in your hour spent there. Tomb of Mariam Zamani, Sikandra can also be visited.
- After lunch (own cost), you will take an excursion to Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Visit the Palace Complex, Buland Darwaza and the Dargah of Sheikh Salim Chisti (Fatehpur Sikri).
- Post which you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Agra city limits.
7:30 am 8:00 am 8:30 am 9:00 am See more
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Agra city limits
- Driver and fuel charges
- Usage of vehicle for 10 hours (can be extended with extra charges)
- Monument entrance fees
- Any parking fees
- All highway toll charges
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Pick up & drop off has to be the same location.
- Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly
- Sedan provided are Toyota Etios/ Dzire similar
- SUV provided are Xylo/Ertiga similar
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used beyond 09:00 pm
- The tour has a limit of 10 hours
- After 10 hours, additional per hour charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the driver in cash)
- For Sedan (4-seater) Rs 150 per hour (additional hour charge)
- For SUV (6-seater) Rs. 200 per hour (additional hour charge)
- This is not a guided tour
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Pick-up from Agra Hotel / Train Station
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
₹ 3250 (Save 16% )
₹ 2730 Per Vehicle
₹ 2730 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Skip The Queue
Skip The Queue
From ₹ 1450 2 Hours
From ₹ 3150 5 Hours
From ₹ 9660 2 Days
From ₹ 3160 1 Day
From ₹ 13700 3 Days
From ₹ 18800 3 Days
Also viewed by other travellers
From ₹ 2550 8 Hours
From ₹ 12075 13 Days
From ₹ 6785 2 Days
From ₹ 4500 8 Hours
From ₹ 2730 8 Hours
From ₹ 7690 2 Days
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News