2 Day Sightseeing Tour Of Jaipur From Agra
Take a tour of the 'Pink City of India', and explore the beauty of Jaipur and its majestic monuments.
- Explore the key attractions in Jaipur on this tour.
- See the famous Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and many more during your tour.
- Travel in private air-conditioned cab driven by a professional driver.
- Hassle-free instant online booking at best available price.
Jaipur, the city known for its royalty is the capital of Rajasthan. The monuments here and architecture gives a glimpse of the taste of Rajputs and Royal families who used to live in Jaipur. Jaipur, the pink city is globally renowned for its ancient history and coloured gems. This fast-growing modern city is counted among the three corners of the ‘Golden Triangle’ which are Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Besides its ubiquitous pink colour, the Jaipur’s culture is very well witnessed through visiting the captivating monuments like City Palace, Amber Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Jal Mahal, and Birla Temple etc. on this private sightseeing tour of Jaipur. It’s not just these beautiful monuments will give you the feel of ancient history, local sightseeing to the bazaars, elephant ride to the fort and the popular street food of Jaipur will also charm you. In this Jaipur Day, Sightseeing Tour experiences Rajasthan's culture and see its most famous attractions.
- Your tour will begin with a pickup from your hotel/residence in Agra at your specified time slot.
- You will be travelling a distance of approximately 240 km and it would take you about 5 & half hours to reach Jaipur.
- Upon your arrival in Jaipur you will be visiting the following places during the course of 2 days:
- Amer Fort.
- Hawa Mahal.
- City Palace.
- Jantar Mantar.
- Jai Mahal.
- Jaigarh Fort.
- Nahargarh Fort.
- Albert Hall Museum.
- Rambagh Palace.
- Sheesh, Mahal.
- Mubarak Mahal.
- Ram Nivas Garden.
- Sisodiya Rani Bagh.
- Man Sagar Lake.
- Anokhi Museum.
- Chandra Mahal.
- Jaipur Wax Museum.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Agra.
- Pickup and drop-off to hotel/residence.
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab for 2-days and 620 km limit.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Parking charges, toll charges and interstate taxes (If applicable).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9660 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.