Jhansi 2 Day Sightseeing Tour from Agra
Take a tour of the historic home of the warrior queen, Rani Laxmibai and soak in the charm of Jhansi.
- Explore the main attractions of Jhansi.
- A private cab for a hassle-free tour.
- See the famous Jhansi Fort, Ram Raja Temple, Rani Mahal, Orchha Fort complex and many more during your tour.
Connect with us 'Live' by clicking on 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Jhansi also called as the 'Gateway of Bundelkhand' is a historic city in the North Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi is situated in between the rivers Pahuj and Betwa. The ancient name of the city was Balwantnagar. It was once the capital of Jhansi a princely state which was ruled by the Marathas. Jhansi is well connected by road and rail to rest of the Uttar Pradesh. It has an average elevation of 284 meters.
- Your tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Agra at your specified time slot.
- You will be traveling a distance of 230 odd km and it would take you about 6 and a half hours to reach Jhansi inclusive of your breaks for refreshments and meals.
- Upon your arrival in Jhansi you will be visiting the following places during the course of 2 days:
- Jhansi Fort.
- Raja Ram Temple.
- Rani Mahal.
- Orccha Fort complex.
- Jahangir Mahal.
- Chaturbhuj Temple.
- Rani Jhansi Museum.
- Sawan Bhadon Pillars.
- Herbal Garden Jhansi.
- Laxmi Narayan Mandir.
- Iskon Temple.
- Jumping Point.
- Rai Parveen Mahal.
- Orccha Sanctuary.
- Kriparam Gaur Ki Haveli.
- Panchmukhi Shankar Mandir.
- On completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Agra.
- All sightseeing using private air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV
- All toll charges.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 620 km.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 8690 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.