Guided Tour of Hampi in a Private Cab
Enjoy a hassle-free guided of Hampi with an experienced guide in a private cab. Explore the this ancient city and its marvels.
- Explore the magnificent heritage sites of Hampi.
- Travel in the comfort of an AC vehicle with meals included.
- Understand the history & wealth of Vijayanagara kingdom
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Hampi is a serene town that was founded way back in the 14th century in the huge valley on the banks of the River Tungabhadra. An open-museum of architecture, religion and history, this place is dotted with innumerable gems that were hewed from stones, mainly during the reign of Vijayanagara Empire. The palaces and temples of Hampi such as the King’s Palace, the Virupaksha Temple and the Vittala Temple are the most attractive. The carvings of dancing courtesans, elephants, Gods, royal women look like sheer gems.
- Arrive in Hospet bus stand or Railway station & you will meet the driver. You will be transferred to hotel.
- The guests will have enough time to fresh up & then breakfast is served.
- After the breakfast, meet your tour guide & have a quick briefing session about the tour.
- The guests will visit the below-mentioned places.
- In between, we will stop for lunch. Have a delicious lunch & start the tour again.
- After visiting all the places we will end the tour & the guests are dropped back to the hotel.
- Pick-up/drop from hotel/bus stand.
- Moving around in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
- Parking charges.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch).
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3000 Per Person