Guided Tour of Hampi in a Private Cab
Enjoy a hassle-free guided of Hampi with an experienced guide in a private cab. Explore the this ancient city and its marvels.
- Explore the magnificent heritage sites of Hampi.
- Travel in the comfort of an AC vehicle with meals included.
- Understand the history & wealth of Vijayanagara kingdom.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Hampi is a serene town that was founded way back in the 14th century in the huge valley on the banks of the River Tungabhadra. An open-museum of architecture, religion and history, this place is dotted with innumerable gems that were hewed from stones, mainly during the reign of Vijayanagara Empire. The palaces and temples of Hampi such as the King’s Palace, the Virupaksha Temple and the Vittala Temple are the most attractive. The carvings of dancing courtesans, elephants, Gods, royal women look like sheer gems.
- Arrive in Hospet bus stand or Railway station & you will meet the driver. The guests will be transferred to the hotel.
- The guests will have enough time to fresh up & then breakfast is served.
- After the breakfast, meet your tour guide & have a quick briefing session about the tour.
- The guests will visit the below-mentioned places.
- Virupaksha Temple - This is part of a group of monuments, designated as UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hampi Bazaar - It was a local market where people used to sell heaps of jewels and gold.
- Kadalekalu Ganesha - Is one of the largest and monolithic statues of Lord Ganesha that exists in the southern part of India
- Sasivekalu Ganesha - This monolithic statue carved out of a huge boulder measures about 2.4 meters
- Krishna Temple - The Krishna temple is known for its exquisite carvings and elegant architectural designs
- Krishna Bazaar - is a relatively newly excavated site in Hampi & this Bazaar is associated with the Krishna temple
- Monolithic Ugra Narasimha Statue - The speciality of the sculpture is that it is the largest monolith statue in Hampi.
- Underground Shiva Temple - It is one of the popular temples that are visited by tourists on the Hampi trail.
- A viewpoint of Noble Men's Quarters - This is where the aristocrats of the Vijayanagar lived. The ruins of the foundations spread out over a valley among the foot of small rocky hills.
- Zanana Enclosure - The Zenana Enclosure was a fortified and secluded area reserved for the royal ladies of the Vijayanagara Empire.
- Lotus Mahal - Also known as Chitrangani Mahal and Kamal Mahal, this falls under the secular or nonreligious categories of structures in Hampi.
- Elephant Stables - The Elephant Stable in Hampi is an impressive structure that was used to provide shelter for the royal elephants of the Vijayanagara Empire.
- Watch Tower - This is the largest and most detailed of all watchtowers among the Hampi ruins.
- Hazara Rama Temple - This temple is located to lord Rama is an important shrine in Hampi.
- Royal Enclosure - This fortified area had been the seat of power of the fallen empire.
- Mahanavami Dibba - This is the tallest structure in this area and hence the first thing you would notice as you enter the royal enclosure
- Underground Secret Chamber - This sub-terrain chamber has probably used a treasury of a secret discussion room, located inside the citadel area.
- In between, we will stop for lunch. Have a delicious lunch & start the tour again.
- After visiting all the places we will end the tour & the guests are dropped back to the hotel.
- Pick-up/drop from hotel/bus stand. (hotels only located in hospet or Hampi)
- Moving around in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
- Parking charges.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3150 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.