Anegundi and Tunga Bhadra Dam Tour in Tuk Tuk
Take an offbeat tour from Hampi and visit Anegundi and Tungabhadra dam in a Tuk Tuk.
- Explore the least visited areas of Hampi in a Tuk Tuk
- Visit a dam constructed on Tunga Bhadra river.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from Hampi
For any specific queries, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Anegundi was previously called Kishkinda village. In Kannada language, Anegundi means the elephant pit. This place was used for bathing the elephants of the Vijayanagara Empire and also became the first capital of the empire. The historical monuments are well-preserved here and they are the live evidence of our rich culture and heritage. The art form in these temple depicts are of great importance when we talk in terms of archaeology.
- You will be picked up from the hotel in Hampi town limits at the selected time slot.
- Take a drive to Anegundi which is almost 20 KM from Hampi. It is a scenic drive that takes through a green farm and small villages.
- On arrival, you will visit the following places;
- Hanuman temple
- Pampa Sarovar
- Durga Temple
- Nava Brundavan
- Tunga Bhadra Dam
- After the completion of the tour, you will be driven back to Hampi and dropped back to the hotel.
- Pick-up from Hampi Hotel/Bus-stand
- All transfers & sightseeing in Tuk-Tuk (auto rickshaw)
- Expert auto-rickshaw driver with local knowledge
- Private tour for your group only (upto 3 people in one auto/TukTuk)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2299 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.