Whale and Dolphin Watching Tour in Mirissa
Whale and Dolphin watching is an exciting experience in the south coast of Sri Lanka. Mirissa is one of best places in the world to see Blue Whales and Sperm Whales on the same sailing. You will have a better chance of seeing these incredible animals during their annual migration from November to April when continental shelf is narrow to the South of Dondra.
- Sail onto the Indian Ocean to look for whales
- Watch for blue, fin & sperm whales, plus orcas and dolphins
- 6:00am: You will be picked up from your hotel and taken to Mirissa Fishery harbour.
- 7:00am: You will start a memorable half day whale watching tour in the deep sea of the Indian ocean. In addition to the whales, dolphins, and turtles are also seen in this area. Here you can witness Blue whales, Bryde´s whales, Sperm whales, Fin whales, sometimes Killer whales, and Common Dolphins, Bottlenose dolphins, Spinner Dolphins, Risso's Dolphins and Striped Dolphins with a bit of luck.
- 11:00am: Arrive back at the harbour and proceed back to your hotel.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3765.5 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.