Afternoon Safari at Yala National Park
Visit Yala National Park, the second largest wildlife park in Sri Lanka famously known as one of the best place to go on a wildlife safari especially leopard spotting. Most of park is covered in dense forests, grasslands, and lagoons and is spread across an area of 1268 sq km. Due to the thick vegetation this place has been home to wild animals like leopards, elephants, sloth bears, sambar deer, wild boar, water buffalo and crocodiles. It also hosts various other species like the mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians and fishes.
This 3 hour afternoon private safari is a good option for those who are arriving late to the city or choose to visit this place after your trip to other sites.
- Opportunity to spot elusive Leopard in the most popular National Park of Sri Lanka
- Plenty of wildlife encounters with water buffalos, crocodiles and elephants
- Private Safari Experince
- 2:00pm - Trip starts with pick-up from your hotel in Yala or Tissamaharama and drive to the National Park.
- 3:00pm - Reach Yala National Park and start 3 hours game drive. See animals like Elephant, Spotted Deer, Sambar, Toque Monkey, Stripe-necked Mongooses, Wild Boar, Golden Jackal, Land and Water Monitor and Marsh Crocodile in addition to the leopard. You get light refreshments and water bottles during the safari.
- 6:00pm approx - Safari ends and you will be taken back to your hotel.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Entrance Fee to the National Park
- Private Jeep Safari inside National Park
- Light Refreshments & Water bottels
- All Parking and Highway Toll charges where applicable
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5255.44 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.