Morning Safari at Bundala National Park
Morning Game drive to Bundala National Park is a 3 hours game viewing opportunity with Beyond Escapes Safari Team. This is an important wintering ground for migratory water birds. Bundala harbors 197 species of birds, the highlight being the greater Flamingo, which migrate in Large Flocks.
- Observe the diverse wildlife of Bundala National Park
- Witness the different habitats of Wildlife
- 5:00am: You will be picked up from your hotel in Yala or Tissamaharama and driven to the Bundala National Park
- 6:00am: You will start your game drive at Bundala National Park. During this 3 hours game drive you will be able to witness many species of birds, Occasional Elephant, Spotted Deer, Sambar, Hanuman Langur, Toque Monkey, Stripe-necked and Ruddy Mongooses, Wild Boar, Golden Jackal, Land and Water Monitor and Marsh Crocodile. We provide light refreshments and water bottles during the safari.
- 9:00am: You will be taken back to your hotel
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Entrance Fee to the National Park
- Jeep Safari inside National Park
- Light Refreshments & Water bottels
- All Parking and Highway Toll charges where applicable
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6091 Per Person