Morning Wildlife Safari at Yala National Park
This morning wildlife safari at to Yala National Park is a 3 hours game viewing opportunity with Beyond Escapes Safari Team. Yala is home to 44 varieties of mammal and 215 bird species. Among its more famous residents are the world’s biggest concentration of leopards. The leopards are more elusive and primarily nocturnal in other countries but are easier to spot in Sri Lanka than any other place in the world.
- Opportunity to visit the famous National Park of the country
- Plenty of wildlife encounters & opportunities to snap photos
- 5:00am: You will be picked up from your hotel in Yala or Tissamaharama and driven to the National Park
- 6:00am: You will start your game drive at Yala National Park. During this 3 hours game drive you will be able to witness animals like Elephant, Spotted Deer, Sambar, Hanuman Langur, Toque Monkey, Stripe-necked and Ruddy Mongooses, Wild Boar, Golden Jackal, Land and Water Monitor and Marsh Crocodile in addition to the leopard. We provide light refreshments and water bottles during the safari.
- 9:00am: You will be taken back to your hotel
- Hotel Pick-up and drop off.
- Entrance fee to the National Park
- Refreshments & water bottels
- Cost of Jeep Hire
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5710.31 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.