Afternoon Wildlife Safari at Bundala National Park
Spend an afternoon exploring the wildlife at the Bundala National Park in Sri Lanka on a Private Safari. This national park is recognized as biosphere reserve by UNESCO. It is home to many of the migratory birds especially the greater flamingos which come in flocks of 1000 birds all at the same time. It is one view that you do not want to miss as all the flamingos cover the entire area near the lagoons making it look like a pink carpet.
This park has 5 water lagoons and one can find elephants gather at these lagoons during dusk. Bundala National Park is also home to multiple species of plants along with mammals and reptiles.
- Observe the diverse wildlife of Bundala National Park
- Witness the different habitats of Wildlife
- 2:00pm - Trip starts with pick-up from your hotel in Hambantota, Yala or Tissamaharama and driven to the Bundala National Park
- 3:00pm - Start your private wildlife safari at Bundala National Park. In this 3 hours game drive you will be able to see many species of birds, Elephant, Spotted Deer, Sambar, Toque Monkey, Stripe-necked and Mongoose. Golden Jackal, Wild Boar, Land and Water Monitor and Crocodile are also in plenty. You will get light refreshments and water bottles during the safari.
- 6:00pm - Safari ends and you are dropped-off back at your hotel.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Entrance Fee to the National Park
- Private Jeep Safari inside National Park
- Light Refreshments & Water bottels
- All Parking and Highway Toll charges where applicable
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5648.25 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.