Kanneliya Rain-forest Guided Hike
Kanneliya Forest Reserve located in the Galle district is the largest of the Kanneliya-Dediyagala-Nakiyadeniya, forest complex. Kanneliya rain forest covers an extent of 10,140 hectares and identified as one of the richest areas in terms of flora in the whole of South Asia. Usually the streams are running with their full force of water through the jungle and create beautiful cascades and sceneries.
- Visit one of the most floristically rich areas in South Asia
- Observe many endemic plant and animal species.
- 7:30am - You will be picked up by an Air conditioned vehicle and driven to Kanneliya
- 8:15am - Arrive at Kanneliya and start your nature trail with the trekker. This trail starts off from the Kanneliya Conservation Centre. It first climbs up to the Kabbale Mountain Peak where a panoramic view of the KDN complex can be seen. The trail completes the circle climbing down to the “Anagimale” water fall back to the conservation centre.
- 11:30am - You will be taken back to your hotel. Arrive at your hotel approximately at 12:30.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off in an Air Conditioned vehicle (Sedan Car or Van)
- Service of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide
- Service of a Nature Trekker from Kanneliya Conservation Centre
- Water bottles and Refreshments
- All Parking and Highway Toll charges where applicable
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4572 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.