River Fishing Tour at Bentota with Lunch
This River Fishing Tour at Bentota will give you an once-in-a-lifetime experience in the Balapitiya River where you can see kraal-fishing constructions and fishermen making their way in rowing boats to collect their catch of the day. The occasional blue kingfisher flits in the vicinity of the kraal, a pond heron stands tall in the water, and other wetland birds have arisen from their slumber. Here you can engage with the traditional ways of fishing with the rods and thereafter you will enjoy an excellent lunch or dinner in an Island.
- Ride a boat with a local guide and cast your rod into the water
- Enjoy an island lunch with chilled beer
- 8:30am - You will be picked up from your hotel by TukTuk and transferred to Balapitiya.
- 9:00am - Discover the unique beauty of Maduganga nature on a boat trip with fishing. Mangrove vegetation lines up on the riverbed and occasional islets emerge as the river flows into the sea. Here you can engage with the traditional ways of fishing with rods. Water bottles and refreshment will be provided during the fishing tour.
- 12:00pm - Arrive to Gangabada Asiriya restaurant by the river and enjoy an excellent sea food lunch with beer. We will grill the fish you bring and serve for lunch.
- 2:00pm - You will be taken back to your hotel
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Boat Ride
- Fishing Gears and Safety Jackets
- Sea food Lunch with one 750ml bottle of beer
- Refreshments & Bottled Water
- Service of an English Speaking Chauffeur/Guide
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3826.13 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.