Udaipur Cultural Walking Tour
Experience authentic Udaipur on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining guide.
- Experience the amazing old town with culture.
- Walk across the old lanes, heritage buildings & markets
- Understand the cultural lifestyle of Udaipur
This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, you will listen to wonderful stories about the city, its history and people, you will learn about its vibrant culture, fun facts and must do things in the city. We will explore and experience some of the most important places of this beautiful city that are not to be missed, including some hidden yet prominent lanes and places that we bet you can't even find on the internet. Visiting these places will truly, enrich your experience of visiting the city, and if you are an observer, these mesmerizing places will definitely charm you and hold your interest throughout the tour.
- We will report by 10:00 am or 4:00 pm (as chosen) at Ghanta Ghar.
- We will meet our guide & will have a quick briefing session & we will start the tour.
- We visit Clocktower, the first public clock in the city.
- We will pass through old markets, timeless streets, heritage buildings to uncover the city's history & culture.
- Witness the gracious Bagore ki Haveli, Gangori Ghat & Lal Ghat.
- After 2 hours, we will end the tour by visiting Tripolia gate & Jagat Shiromani temple by 12:00 pm or 6:00 pm
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Children of 0-4 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are allowed to join for free.
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Ghantaghar (Clock tower), Udaipur
₹ 1450 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.