Half Day Safari at Udawalawe National Park
On this exciting half day game drive through the Udawalawe National Park you get to ride on a open top jeep safari to witness the wildlife roam around freely in their natural habitat. This is one of the most beautiful national parks in Sri Lanka as the entire national park is made up of marshes, greenish grasslands and forests. This safari takes you through the thick forests and early in the morning or late in the evening you get to see plenty of wild animals like elephants, leopards and also reptiles and mammals. Also visit the Elephant transit home to spend some more time with the elephants.
- See many of wild animals present in the park, including elephants
- Get to know about the animals from your local guides on a private safari
- 2:30pm - You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to Udawalawe National Park
- 3:00pm - You will start your game drive at Udawalawe National Park. Many Elephants are attracted to the park because of the reservoir. Other than the Elephants, the park is home to water Buffalo, water Monitor Lizards, Sambar Deer, Monkeys and the occasional Leopard, as well as it is an exciting location for Bird enthusiasts.
- 6:30pm - Trip ends with drop-off at your hotel
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off by an Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wildlife Safari in Jeep in national park
- Light Refreshments & Bottled water
- Park entrance tickets with government taxes.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3198.42 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.