Ella Bicycle Tour
Go on a bicycle ride through the spectacular highlands of Ella. With an early morning ride through the green fields, small streams and refreshing waterfalls you get a real taste of nature’s magnificence. Ride to the magnificent view point at the Little Adam’s Peak. The view of the surrounding landscape from the top is fantastic. Head to the Ravana Ella falls and enjoy a refreshing dip in the cool waters and also learn about its connection to Ramayana.
- Pedal through the natural beauty of Ella
- Enjoy amazing views in Ella
Bike Trip Itinerary:
- 8:00am - You will start cycling to the famous Rawana Waterfalls. This ride will be approximately 30 minutes. On arrival at Rawana waterfalls, you will do a small trekking to witness the Rawana Cave where Rawana hid a lovely Indian Princess Sita after abducting her. Recently a 20,000-year-old skull was discovered in the cave.
- 9:30am - You will do a short cycling ride to enjoy the sceneries at Ella gap. This incredible gap is one of the most picturesque locations in the country that allows plenty of photographic opportunities. At the end of this visit, you will cycle back to Ella.
- 11:00am - Arrive back at your hotel
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Bicycles and Helmets
- Water Bottles
- Backup vehicle and First-aid
- Service of an expert Cycling Guide
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4281 Per Person