Wilpattu National Park Full Day Safari with Picnic Lunch
Full Day Game drive to Wilpattu National Park is a 9-10 hours game viewing opportunity with picnic Lunch. Wilpattu is also one of the famous national parks for Leopards. You will also be able to enjoy the sight of many other animals such as Sloth bears, spotted deer, wild pigs, and crocodiles.
- 4X4 Safari at untouched, untamed wilderness of Sri Lanka
- Learn about Wilpattu's species & geography from a naturalist
- Get a chance to catch sight of elusive Sri Lankan Leopards
- 6:30am: You will be picked up from Hunuwilagama Entrance by our customized game viewing jeep to proceed with a full day Game drive to Wilpattu National Park.
- Wilpattu is the largest and one of the oldest National Parks in Sri Lanka. Which is among the top national parks world-renowned for its leopard population. A safari in Wilpattu is very different from any of the other major national parks. The unique feature of this park is the existence of "Willus" (Natural lakes) that gives Wilpattu a genuine wilderness feeling. Sloth bears, spotted deer, wild pigs, and crocodiles are frequent sightings. We provide light refreshments, water bottles and picnic lunch during the safari.
- 6:00pm: Arrive back at Hunuwilagama entrance.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off from Wilpattu
- Entrance Fee to the National Park
- Jeep Safari inside National Park
- Light Refreshments & Water bottels
- Picnic Lunch
- All Parking and Highway Toll charges where applicable
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 5648.25 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.