Polonnaruwa Ancient City Tour from Anuradhapura
If you want to explore the hidden secrete of a royal ancient capital, this tour is an ideal opportunity for you. The well-preserved 12th century ruins & impressive stone culture recalls an inspired past. Although nearly 1000 years old, it is much younger than Anuradhapura and generally in better repair. The monuments are arranged in a reasonably compact garden setting and their development is easier to follow.
- Opportunity to observe how the past blends with the present
- Spot several ancient ruins
- 7:30am - You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to Polonnaruwa by an Air conditioned vehicle.
- 9:00am - Arrive and do a sightseeing tour of one of the better kept ruins of ancient Ceylon - the UNESCO World Heritage City of Polonnaruwa, which was the medieval capital of Sri Lanka. Today you will be cycling about 10km on soft surfaces as you whiz between the ruins. The ancient heart of Sri Lanka
- 11:30am - You will be taken back to your hotel. Arrive at your hotel approximately at 1:00pm.
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off by an Air conditioned vehicle
- English / German / French / Russian / Arabic /Japanese / Chinese luggage speaking guide during sightseeing
- Entrance Fee during sightseeing tours
- Cost of Cycling tour at Polonnaruwa ancient city.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7994.44 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.