Dharamshala and Mcleodganj 3 Day Tour from Amritsar
Enjoy a 3-day trip to Dharamshala, a beautiful city covered with the forests and present on the edge of the Himalaya and also explore the iconic historic city of Mcleodganj.
- Visit the main attractions of Dharamshala and Mcleodganj.
- Travel hassle-free in a private cab driven by a professional driver.
- Visit Dalai Lama's temple, Bhagsu Waterfall, Bhagsu Naag Temple and many other major attractions of Dharamshala.
Dharamsala is a hill-station lying on the spur of the Dhauladhar Mountains about 18 KM north-east of Kangra, in the State of Himachal Pradesh and overlooks a wide spread of plains. It is known for its scenic beauty set amidst high pine and oak trees. Spend some time exploring the beautiful surroundings of Dharamshala. Since 1960, when it became the temporary headquarters of His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Dharamshala has risen to international repute as “The Little Lhasa in India”. Covering a wide area in the form of a twin settlement, Lower Dharamshala (1380 m) is a busy commercial centre, while Upper Dharamshala (1830 m) with the suburbs of McLeod Ganj and Forsythganj retains a British flavour and colonial lifestyle.
Day 1: A drive to Dharamshala from Amritsar
- Your tour will begin with a pickup from your hotel/residence in Amritsar at your specified time slot.
- You will be travelling a distance of 200 odd kilometres and it would take you about 5 and a half hours to reach Dharamshala inclusive of your stops for refreshments and meals.
- Post arrival, you will be visiting Dalai Lama Monastery, Bhagsu Nag Temple and Dharamshala Cricket Stadium - one of the most attractive cricket stadiums in India, by the virtue of its natural backdrop of snow-capped mountains and lush green hills.
- Later in the evening, enjoy shopping at the Mcleodganj Bazaar and get dropped back to your hotel in Dharamshala.
Day 2: A day to explore Dharamshala and Mcleodganj
- On the second day, post breakfast, you will be visiting the following places:
- Bhagsu Waterfall
- Dal lake
- Saint John's Church
- Sun Set Point
- Tea Garden
- Post completion of the tour, you will be dropped at your hotel in Dharamshala for the overnight stay.
Day 3: Drive back to Amritsar
- On the third day, shop for souvenirs from the local market and leave for Amritsar.
- You will be dropped at the Hotel/Railway Station/ Airport in Amritsar.
- All Sightseeing using private air-conditioned (AC) vehicle.
- All parking and toll charges.
- Meals and accommodation for the driver.
- Vehicle and fuel charges.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 10890 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.