Temple Tour of Amritsar with Wagah Border
Take a tour of the famous pilgrimage hotspots of Amritsar and also visit the historical Wagah border.
- Visit the Golden Temple, Durgiana Temple, Gurudwara Baba Atal and other centres of pilgrimage in this tour.
- Take a tour of the Wagah border after your spiritual thirst is quenched.
- Company of an experienced chauffeur and service of a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
Connect Live with us, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Amritsar city is located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab, it is the headquarters of the Amritsar district. It is the home to the holiest Sikh temple, the Harmandir Sahib a.k.a Golden temple. Amritsar has an average elevation of 234 meters. Amritsar is the holiest city for Sikhism in the world and millions of people visit this city every year. It is the home to mouth-watering authentic Punjabi cuisine.
- The tour begins with the pick-up from your hotel/residence in Amritsar city limits at your preferred timeslot (select while booking).
- During the tour, the following places will be covered:
- Golden Temple: This is also known as the Harmandir Sahib and is the holiest place of worship for the Sikhs all over the world.
- Durgiana Temple: Most commonly known as the Laxmi Narayan Temple, built in the year of 1921 this Hindu temple has an architecture similar to the Golden Temple.
- Gurudwara Baba Atal: This is an architectural marvel which is of nine stories and commemorates the young life of Baba Atal Rai. Its nine stories represent the last nine years of his life.
- Dukh Bhanjani Beri: It is one of the most significant pilgrimage centres in the city, situated beside the holy lake of Harmandir Sahib this temple has a rich history.
- Param Pujya Mata Lal Devi Mandir: This temple is dedicated to the 20th-century female saint Lal Devi, this temple is a vibrant one and holds great importance for the female pilgrims who flocculate from all over India.
- Santokhsar Sahib: Constructed during the years of 1587-89 is one of the five historical Sarovers (water body) constructed by Guru Arjun Dev and also a historically important Sikh shrine.
- Khairuddin Mosque: This mosque is an architectural spectacle and was built by Mohammed Khairuddin in the year 1876. Khairuddin Mosque played an important part in waging war against the British rulers.
- The guests may stop for lunch during the tour at a place of their choice.
- Wagah Border, the line-of-control (LOC) area between India and Pakistan, would be the last place of the visit during the tour.
- After the visit to the Wagah Border, the guests will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Amritsar city limits (10 hours from the start time).
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits)
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- All parking & toll charges
- The driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle for 10 hours
- Airport pick-up or drop
- Monument entrance charges
- Any meal or beverage
- Anything else not specified in the inclusions above
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Note this a fixed itinerary tour, the guests may choose to skip any of the places but no new place can be added to the itinerary.
- The tour involves visiting to places of worship, the guests are requested to dress appropriately.
- Airport pick-up and drop is available at additional cost (select add-on while booking).
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar
- Night charge of Rs. 250 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a time limit of 10 hours.
- After 10 hours, additional per hour charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For Sedan (4-seater) Rs 100 per hour (additional hour charges).
- For SUV (6-seater) Rs. 150 per hour (additional hour charges).
- This is not a guided tour.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/residence pick-up and drop (within city limits)
- The driver and cab details will be shared with you 4 hours prior to the tour start time
₹ 1950 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.