2 Day Dalhousie Sightseeing Tour from Amritsar
A private tour to the popular hill station, Dalhousie. Established as a summer retreat, the town is built on and around five hills, Kathalagh, Potreyn, Terah, Bakrota and Bhangora.
- Explore the scenic beauty of Khajjiar.
- Visit the temples in around Dalhousie.
- Also, take a tour of the famous churches in Dalhousie.
Connect with us 'Live' by clicking on 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Dalhousie is a small town spread across 5 hills near the Dhauladhar mountain range, it is in the Chamba district of north Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Dalhousie is 1970 meters above sea level. This town is named after Earl of Dalhousie, a British governor who was in India while establishing this summer retreat.
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Amritsar at the specified time.
- Your journey to Dalhousie will be of 200 km and will take you about 5 hours.
- Upon arrival in Dalhousie you can visit the following places:
- Khajjiar region.
- Subhash Boali.
- Jandri Ghat.
- Beeji's peak.
- Bhuri Singh Museum.
- On completion of your first-day tour, you will be dropped at your hotel in Dalhousie.
- Subhash Baoli.
- Sui Mata Temple.
- Chamera dam.
- Dainkund peak.
- Jandrighat Palace.
- Laxmi Narayan Temple.
- After the completion of your second-day tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel in Amritsar.
- Hotel or residence pick-up & drop-off
- Service of a professional chauffeur
- Transportation by air-conditioned private vehicles (Sedan Car or SUV as chosen)
- Fuel and cab charges
- All toll and interstate charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7890 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.