2-Day Amritsar Sightseeing Tour
Amritsar is a prime destination in India. A visit to Amritsar is supposed to refresh the soul of the pilgrim. Amritsar is not just an ordinary Indian city but a huge attraction for the tourists.
- Discover Amritsar, and learn its history.
- Drive to the Wagah border for the lowering of the flags ceremony.
- See Amritsar's top attractions and travel in comfort of an air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Pick-up/Drop from your hotel, residence or railway station.
Amritsar city is located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab, it is the headquarters of the Amritsar district. It is the home to the holiest Sikh temple, the Harmandir Sahib a.k.a Golden temple. Amritsar has an average elevation of 234 meters. Amritsar is the holiest city for Sikhism in the world and millions of people visit this city every year. It is the home to mouth-watering authentic Punjabi cuisine. It displays a stunning elegance and a lifestyle. In spite of its modern outlook, the city still preserves and emanates a vital and enriching uniqueness. The best time to visit Amritsar is from October to March. Places to visit in Amritsar are Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh, Durgiana Temple, and Wagah Border.
- Your tour will begin with a morning pick up, your chauffeur will pick you up from your Amritsar hotel/given address.
- Post which you will be visiting the following suggested places:
- Golden Temple
- Jalliawala Bagh
- Enjoy lunch at one of the famous restaurants in Amritsar
- Late afternoon to India-Pakistan Attari Border for flag lowering ceremony
- Post the tour you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Amritsar city limits.
- Next day after your nice warm breakfast, your driver will pick you up from your hotel.
- Post which you will visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and get a good insight into the history of Punjab, its culture and Sikhism.
- Next up you may have lunch at a dhaba or local restaurant.
- Explore Hall Bazar and other local bazaars.
- Also, you may visit the beautiful Ram Bagh Gardens and the see Maharaja Ranjit Singh’s summer palace which is now a national museum.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel in the city limits.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Amritsar residence or hotel
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with the driver
- Driver and fuel charges
- Any toll and parking fees
- 8 hours & 80 Kilometers of daily usage (Total 160 Km & 16 hours - can be extended with extra charges)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4290 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.