2 Day Amritsar Sightseeing Tour
English, Hindi and Punjabi
Amritsar is a prime destination in India. A visit to Amritsar is supposed to refresh the soul of the pilgrim. Amritsar is not just an ordinary Indian city but a huge attracton for the tourists. It displays a stunning elegance and a lifestyle. In spite of its modern outlook, the city still preserves and emanates a vital and enriching uniqueness. The best time to visit Amritsar is from October to March. Places to visit in Amritsar are Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh, Durgiana Temple, and Wagah Border.
- Discover Amritsar, and learn its history
- Drive to the Wagah border for the lowering of the flags ceremony
- See Amritsar's top attractions and travel in comfort of Air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Pick-up/Drop from your Hotel, Residence or Railway Station.
- Morning, your chauffeur will pick you up from your Amritsar hotel.
- Visit Golden Temple
- Next, visit the Jalliawala Bagh
- Enjoy lunch at one of the famous restaurants in Amritsar.
- Late afternoon visit to India-Pakistan Attari Border for flag lowering ceremony
- After breakfast, driver picks you up from hotel.
- Visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and get good insight into the history of Punjab, its culture and Sikhism.
- Have lunch at a dhaba or local restaurant.
- Explore Hall Bazar and other local bazaars.
- Visit the beautiful Ram Bagh Gardens and the see Maharaja Ranjit Singh’s summer palace which is now a national museum.
- Drop back to hotel or railway station.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Amritsar Residence or Hotel
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with driver
- Driver and fuel charges
- 8 hours & 80 Kilometers of daily usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- There is a daily limit of 8 Hours/80 KMs on this tour, so please plan your stop duration accordingly.
- 8 Hour/80 KMs limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 80/Hr. and 10/KM for Sedan
- 100/Hr. and 11/KM for SUV
- Pick-up only for Amritsar City limits only. Pick-up from Airport is available. Choose at booking.
- Cancellation is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given.
- If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
95 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
92 travellers found this helpful
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
61 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.