2 Day Dharamshala Sightseeing Tour from Amritsar
Take a tour of the beautiful hometown of Dalai Lama and explore the scenic hill station of Dharamshala.
- Visit the famous places of Dharamshala.
- Travel hassle-free in a private cab driven by a professional driver.
- Visit the main attractions of Dharamshala and Mcleodganj.
- Take a tour of the famous Namgyal Monastery, Tibet Museum, Tsuglagkhang Complex Dalai Lama Temple and many more during your tour.
Dharamshala is a city in the North Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, it is the second winter capital of Himachal Pradesh. It is surrounded by cedar forests and it lies on the edge of the Himalayas. Dharamshala is the home to Dalai Lama. Several thousand Tibetan exiles have now settled in the area and built several monasteries and schools. It is also the headquarters of the Central Tibetan Administration. Mcleodganj is a suburb in Dharamshala.
- Your tour will begin with a pickup from your hotel/residence in Amritsar at your specified time slot.
- You will be traveling a distance of 200 odd km and it would take you about 5 and a half hours to reach Dharamshala inclusive of your stops for refreshments and meals.
- On this tour, you may choose to visit the following places on the course of 2 days:
- Namgyal Monastery.
- Tsuglagkhang Complex Dalai Lama Temple.
- Tibet Museum.
- St. John in the Wilderness Church.
- Kalachakra Temple.
- Dip Tse Chok Ling.
- War Memorial.
- Bhagsu Nag Temple.
- Sunset viewpoint.
- State Art Museum.
- Tibetian National Martyrs Memorial.
- Dharamshala Cricket Stadium.
- Stupa of Geshe Rabten.
- Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts.
- Dal Lake (Mcleodganj).
- On completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Amritsar.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Amritsar city hotel/residence
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV (as chosen)
- All toll charges
- All interstate charges
- Driver and fuel charges
- Driver lodging and meals
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 600 Kms (can be extended)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
74 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
5 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
4 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
83 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9230 Per Vehicle