2 Day Sightseeing Tour Of Chamba From Amritsar
Take a tour of the beautiful town which situated in the banks of Ravi river, explore the scenic town of Chamba.
- Visit the best places of Chamba.
- Take a tour Bhuri Singh Museum, Akhand Chandi Palace, Chamunda Mata Temple, and many other during your tour.
Chamba is a beautiful town in the North Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is located in the banks of Ravi river. The earliest rulers of Chamba were the Kolian tribes. Chamba is the headquarters of the Chamba district. Chamba is noted for its Pahari paintings. Chamba was founded in the year of 920.
- Your tour starts with a pickup from your hotel/residence in Amritsar at your specified time slot.
- You will be traveling a distance of 230 odd km and it would take you about 6 and a half hours to reach Chamba inclusive of your stops for refreshments and meals.
- You will be visiting the following places during the course of 2 days:
- Bhuri Singh Museum.
- Akhand Chandi Palace.
- Chamunda Mata Temple.
- Champavati Temple.
- Sui Mata Temple.
- Church of Scotland.
- Laxmi Narayana Temple.
- Chamba Dam Viewpoint.
- Gandhi Gate.
- Old Shitla Bridge.
- Manjari Uddyan.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Amritsar.
- All sightseeing using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Driver and fuel charges
- Tour charges
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 650 km.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9300 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.