Dalhousie, Khajjiar, Dharamshala and Mcleodganj 5 Day Tour from Amritsar
A 5-day sightseeing tour covering Dalhousie, Khajjiar, Dharamshala and Mecleodganj from Amritsar giving you the luxury to witness the best of nature and history.
- Explore the scenic beauty of Dalhousie, Khajjiar, Dharamshala, and Mecleodganj.
- Covers all main attractions of the above places accompanied by an experienced driver.
- No hassles of tolls and parking fees.
Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor-General of the l9th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation-pines, deodars, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes a visit to Panchipula, Subhash Baoli, and excursion to Khajjiar 24 km from Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is a beautiful comprising of the beautiful sceneries on your way.
Dharamsala is a hill-station lying on the spur of the Dhauladhar Mountains about 18 km north-east of Kangra, in the State of Himachal Pradesh and overlooks a wide spread of plains.McLeod Ganj and Forsythganj retain a British flavor and colonial lifestyle. There is also a large Tibetan community in exile, who has made this their home, living mostly in McLeod Ganj. All these places are a treat to nature lovers.
Day 1: A drive to Dalhousie from Amritsar
- You will be received from Amritsar Station/ Airport/ Hotel and will be proceeding to Dalhousie.
- Your journey to Dalhousie will be of 200 kilometres and will take you about 5 hours.
- Upon reaching Dalhousie you will be transferred to a hotel and spend some quality time for yourself.
Day 2: Dalhousie to Khajjiar and Khajjiar Local Sightseeing and drop to Dalhousie
- On the next day, after your breakfast, you will be undertaking a drive to Khajjiar from Dalhousie and be visiting the following places;
- Khajjiar Lake
- Diankund Peak
- Ganji Pahadi
- St John Church
- Mall Road
- Tambien Market
- Post completion of the day's tour, you will be staying overnight at a hotel pre-booked by you in Dalhousie.
Day 3: A drive to Dharamshala from Dalhousie and overnight stay at Dharamshala
- You will be leaving for Dharamshala from Dalhousie which would take about 4 hours to cover a distance of 140 KM inclusive of your breaks in between.
- Upon your arrival in Dharamshala, you will be transferred to the hotel after which you will have time to explore the places nearby and spend some quality time for yourself.
Day 4: Dharamshala and Mcleodganj Local Sightseeing
- On the 4th day, after you are all set for the day's tour, you will be visiting the following places;
- Dalai Lama's Temple
- Bhagsu Waterfall
- Bhagsu Naag Temple
- Cricket Stadium
- Dal lake
- McLeod Ganj
- St. John's Church
- Sun-Set Point
- On completion of your day's tour, you will be dropped at your hotel in Dharamshala.
Day 5: A drive back to Amritsar
- You will cover the remaining places to visit in Dharamshala on the fifth day, shop for souvenirs and leave for Amritsar.
- You will be dropped at your Hotel/ Railway Station/ Airport in Amritsar for your onward journey.
- All Sightseeing using private air-conditioned (AC) vehicle.
- All parking and toll charges.
- Meals and accommodation for the driver.
- Vehicle and fuel charges.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 16330 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.