Agra Full Day Sightseeing Tour
The Agra Sightseeing Day Tour includes visit to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort. Taj Mahal, a mausoleum built for the Mughal ruler Shah Jahan's wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Set behind a reflecting pool inside a courtyard defined by 4 minarets, the imposing main building features a massive dome and intricately carved white marble inlaid with precious stones. Agra Fort (sometimes called the Red Fort), was commissioned by the great Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1565, and is another of Agra's World Heritage Sites.
After that you will proceed to the Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This treasure of Mughal architecture was a symbol of power, strength and resilience. Over time, Agra Fort has seen many battles and undergone major renovations and you will see its classical fusion of Hindu and Islamic architecture in the construction and decor.
Following your time at the Agra Fort, you will head to the Itmad-ud-Daulah often referred a Baby Taj.
After lunch, we visit Sikandra, the mausoleum of Akbar. Akbar himself started construction of the structure which has a perfect blending of Hindu, Christian, Islamic, Buddhist, Jain themes. Take some pictures at this beautiful monument in your hour spent there.
After lunch, you will take an excursion (own cost) to Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Visit the Palace Complex, Buland Darwaza and the Dargah of Sheikh Salim Chisti (Fatehpur Sikri).
- Enjoy Taj Mahal.
- Tour the walled city of Agra Fort
- Visit Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah.
- Enjoy Fatehpur Sikri.
- Discover Buland Darwaza.
- Explore Mughal era architecture on a full-day tour of Agra's finest monuments
Morning pick you up from your hotel in Agra and you proceed to these places
- Taj Mahal
- Agra Fort
- Fatehpur Sikri
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Agra City Hotel
- All transportation using Air-conditioned Sedan car or SUV
- Fuel, Vehicle Charges
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Toll and Parking fees
- 8 Hours/80 KMs of usage is included on this tour
- 8 Hour/80 KMs limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 80/Hr. and 10/KM for sedan
- 120/Hr. and 14/KM for SUV
- You can choose to skip some attractions but overall route can not be modified for this tour.
- Pick up & drop off has to be same location.
- Sedan segment refers to 4+1 seat Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Xcent, Toyota Etios, etc.
- SUV segment refers to big 6+1 seat Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Maruti Ertiga.
- Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly.
- This is not a Guided Tour
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pick-up from Agra Hotel / Train Station
₹ 1990 Per Vehicle