Agra Full Day Sightseeing Tour
Take a tour of the city which is the home of the iconic Taj Mahal and explore the gems of Agra.
- Enjoy the enchanting views of the Taj Mahal.
- Visit the Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Buland Darwaza.
- Explore Mughal era architecture on a full-day tour of Agra's finest monuments with an experienced chauffeur to drive you around.
Agra is an iconic city in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, famous for the mausoleum built emperor Shah Jahan for his wife which he named as the Taj Mahal. The majestic monument of Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders in the world. Dotted with historic monuments Agra is a city which one must visit to understand its rich Mughal heritage.
- Your tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Agra city limits at your specified time slot.
- On this tour, you may choose to visit the following suggested place or add a few of your own:
- Taj Mahal, a mausoleum built for the Mughal ruler Shah Jahan's wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Set behind a reflecting pool inside a courtyard defined by 4 minarets, the imposing main building features a massive dome and intricately carved white marble inlaid with precious stones.
- Agra Fort (Red Fort), was commissioned by the great Mughal Emperor Akbar in the year of 1565 and is another of Agra's UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This treasure of Mughal architecture was a symbol of power, strength, and resilience. Over time, Agra Fort has seen many battles and undergone major renovations and you will see its classical fusion of Hindu and Islamic architecture in the construction and decor.
- Following your time at the Agra Fort, you will head to the Itmad-Ud-Daulah often referred a 'Baby Taj'.
- After lunch, you will be visiting Sikandra, the mausoleum of Akbar. Akbar himself started construction of the structure which has a perfect blend of Hindu, Christian, Islamic, Buddhist, Jain themes. Take some pictures at this beautiful monument in your hour spent there.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Agra city limits.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Agra hotel/residence
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan car or SUV
- Fuel and vehicle charges
- All toll charges
- Driver allowances
- Usage of vehicle for 10 hours
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2730 Per Vehicle