Ajmer & Pushkar 3 Day Sightseeing Tour from Agra
Take a tour of the city of Ajmer, an ancient city which has been standing tall since 1113 CE.
Explore the best places in Ajmer.
See the famous Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Ana Sagar Lake, Tana Garh Fort and many more during your tour.
Visit one of the few existing Brahma Temples in India today at Pushkar.
Ajmer is a city in the North Indian state of Rajasthan, it is famous for the Ajmer Sharif Dargah which is the domed shrine of Muslim Sufi saint, Garib Nawaz. Ajmer is also the gateway to Pushkar which is located 11 km away. Ajmer is surrounded by the Aravalli mountains. Ajmer has a hot semi-arid climate.
- Your tour will begin with a pickup from your hotel/residence in Agra at your specified time slot.
- You will be traveling a distance of 370 odd km and it would take you about 8 hours to reach Ajmer inclusive of your stops for meals and refreshments.
- Upon your arrival, you will be visiting the following places in the course of 3 days:
- Ana Sagar Lake.
- Ajmer Sharif Dargah.
- Adhai Din ka Jhonpra.
- Taragarh Fort.
- Lake Foy Sagar.
- Nasiyan Digambar Jain Temple.
- Nareli Jain Temple.
- Akbari Fort and Museum.
- Akbari Masjid.
- Buland Darwaza.
- Government Museum.
- Ajmer Fort and Museum.
- Baori Step Well.
- Shahid Smarak.
- After the completion of your trip, you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Agra.
- All sightseeing using private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV
- All Parking & Toll charges
- Driver and fuel charges
- Tour charges
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 900 km (More than enough)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 13700 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.