3 Day Sightseeing Tour Of Ajmer From Delhi
Take a tour of the city of Ajmer, an ancient city which has been standing tall since 1113 CE.
- Explore the key attractions of Ajmer on the 3-day private tour from Delhi.
- See the famous Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Ana Sagar Lake, Tana Garh Fort and many more during your tour.
- Ajmer Sharif Dargah is a sufi shrine (Dargah) of sufi saint, Moinuddin Chishti.
Ajmer is a city in the North Indian state of Rajasthan, it is famous for the Ajmer Sharif Dargah which is the domed shrine of Muslim Sufi saint, Garib Nawaz. Ajmer is also the gateway to Pushkar which is located 11 km away. Ajmer is surrounded by the Aravalli mountains. Ajmer has a hot semi-arid climate.
- Your tour will begin with a pickup from your hotel/residence in Delhi at your specified time slot.
- You will be travelling a distance of approximately 400 km and it may take up to 8 hours to reach Ajmer, including the stops for meals and refreshments.
- Upon your arrival, you will be visiting the following places in the course of 3 days:
- Ana Sagar Lake.
- Ajmer Sharif Dargah.
- Adhai Din ka Jhonpra.
- Taragarh Fort.
- Lake Foy Sagar.
- Nasiyan Digambar Jain Temple.
- Nareli Jain Temple.
- Akbari Fort and Museum.
- Akbari Masjid.
- Buland Darwaza.
- Government Museum.
- Ajmer Fort and Museum.
- Baori Step Well.
- Shahid Smarak.
- After the completion of your trip, you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Delhi.
- Transportation during the tour in a private air-conditioned cab.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver accommodation and meals.
- Parking fee, toll charges and interstate charges (if applicable).
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 900 km.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
74 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
5 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
4 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
83 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 14700 Per Vehicle