Bundi Sightseeing Day Tour from Ajmer
Known a "Chota Kashi", literally meaning "Little Varanasi", Bundi is famous for its forts, palaces, and baoris (stepwell) and their stunning architecture. Visit all the key attractions of Bundi on this 14-hour private sightseeing tour from Ajmer.
- Visit places like the Taragarh Fort, Raniji ki Baori, Garh Palace, Sukh Mahal, and many architectural beauties during this tour.
- Service of an experienced chauffeur to drive you and a comfortable air-conditioned private cab.
- Hassle-free tour right from the start till the end.
Situated in the Hadoti region of the northwestern state of Rajasthan Bundi is also called as 'Choti Kashi' which literally means 'Little Varanasi' as it is dotted with many temples. Bundi is famous for its forts, palaces, and baoris (stepwell) and their stunning architecture. The city is dotted with more than 50 stepwells among which Raniji Ki Baori is the most recognized one. Bundi is located at an elevation of 268 meters and has a semi-arid climate.
- The tour starts with your pick-up from Ajmer at the time slot selected while booking.
- The drive to Bundi is about 175 KM from Ajmer and may take up to 3.5 hours to reach Bundi.
- Upon arrival in Bundi you may choose to visit the following suggested places (You can add OR remove a few attraction in the region):
- Taragarh Fort: This majestic fort lies on a steep hill overlooking Bundi and was constructed in the year of 1354.
- Raniji ki Baori: Constructed by Rani Nathavati Ji in the year 1699, Raniji ki Baori is one of the most iconic stepwells of Bundi.
- Garh Palace: Garh palace was built between the 17th and 18th century and is a collection of numerous palaces complexes constructed by different rulers at different times.
- Sukh Mahal: This majestic palace is located in the Sukh Sagar lake and was the summer residence of the princes. It was constructed during the reign of Umed Singh.
- Nawal Sagar: This lake is located in the heart of the city and has a temple of Lord Varuna in the middle of it. This lake can enchant you with some mesmerizing views especially when the Taragarh fort casts its reflection on it.
- Jait Sagar Lake/Sukh Sagar: It is a lake which is 1.5 kilometres long provides with some stunning view.
- 84 Pillared Cenotaph: Constructed in the year of 1683 by Rao Raja Anirudh the Maharaja of Bundi, as a memorial to his foster brother, Deva. It is a structure which has a Shivling under a roof supported by 84 pillars.
- Dhabhai Kund: Constructed in the 16th century it is known for its old geometric construction.
- After the completion of your 14-hour tour, the driver will drop you back to your hotel/residence in Ajmer city limits.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Ajmer city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver day allowance.
- Limit of 400 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Newspaper and water bottle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4950 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.