Kanyakumari Local Sightseeing Day Tour
This season take a tour of the mesmerising Kanyakumari, the southernmost town of India. Experience the beauty of the three mighty water bodies.
- Experience the culture of two states (Kerala and Tamilnadu )
- Witness the magical sunset from the special viewpoint.
- See the Kerala architecture in the Padmanabhpuram wooden palace
- Get the blessings of Tridev in the Suchindram Sthanumalai temple.
Connect Live with us, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp < Click here >
Kanyakumari is the southernmost tip of the Indian subcontinent and is named after goddess Kanyakumari.
Kanyakumari has the most unique sightseeing places, like the Vivekananda rock memorial which is located near the Triveni Sangam.
Triveni Sangam is the places where 2 oceans and 1 sea meet. The Gandhi Memorial where the ashes of Mahatma Gandhi has been kept, this building is constructed in such a way that only on 2nd of Oct the sunrays fall on the ashes kept there. One can see one of the most mesmerizing sunsets and soothing moon rise from a single place on the full moon day of the month of April.
- The driver will pick you up from Kanyakumari Railway Station or the hotel (you can select your pick-up time from the calendar).
- After pick-up, you will now begin your Kanyakumari district tour. First, you will the visit wax museum, then you will be taken to Suchindram temple (a 1500-year-old temple) dedicated to Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.
- After this, you will be taken to Padmanabhpuram palace, a masterpiece of wooden architecture of Kerela.
- After you have your lunch you will be taken to visit the second largest river bridge in Asia, the Mathoor hanging bridge followed by a waterfall.
- After the tour is complete you will be taken back to Kanyakumari to see the picturesque view of the sunset.
- Lastly, you will be dropped at your respective hotel or Kanyakumari railway station at 6:00 pm.
Note: The itinerary is a suggested one you can add or remove places as per choice.
- Service of a professional driver.
- Railway station or hotel pickup and drop-off from Kanyakumari.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Sightseeing as per the mentioned itinerary
- Parking charges.
- 8 Hours and 80 KM of usage.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2300 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.